Open the page with Elementor and scroll down to the element from where you want to be redirected to the section of another page. Keeping it easy, you just have to specify the page URL of the desired page and put the menu anchor ID with ” symbol as shown below.
How do I link to a specific part of a page Elementor?
Elementor Menu Anchor
If you want to be a specific section, just add the menu anchor widget at the beginning of the section. Then assign it an id that will be used in the menu item link. When editing the menu, which can be done in Dashboard->Appearance->Menus, you have to use a custom link.
How do I link to a section of a page in WordPress Elementor?
Method 1: Adding link to an Elementor button
- Step 1: Open Edit section toolbox. Go to the section which you want to jump to on the click of a link or a button. …
- Step 2: Add CSS ID to the section. …
- Step 3: Drag and drop an Elementor button.
- Step 4: Go to the Edit button toolbox. …
- Step 5: Link the button the section.
How do I link a menu anchor in an Elementor?
- Drag the Menu Anchor widget to the top of the area you want the link to scroll to.
- Give the anchor a name. ( ie: contact-us)
- Edit the menu or widget element that will be linking to your anchor.
- Type ‘#’ + the anchor name (ie: #contact-us) in the URL link field of the menu item or widget element.
How do you hyperlink text in an Elementor?
In the Elementor editor, choose Page to include a hyperlink in the text editor. Then, to add a hyperlink, add a text editor widget. The interface will look similar to this. Then, from the text editing options, select the text to add the hyperlink and then choose the insert link option from the list.
What is a menu anchor in Elementor?
The Menu Anchor widget allows you to create a page with an internal smooth scrolling navigation. … Add the Menu Anchor link widget to the top of the widget or section which you want to scroll to it in Elementor. Insert the Menu Anchor’s name to a WordPress menu custom link.
How do I link a navbar to a section on the same page?
To do this, position your cursor on the page where you would like the link to appear, and then go to Insert > Link. In the window that appears, enter the text you would like to appear as a link, and in the URL Field, enter #targetname, where targetname is the name of your target. In our example, we would enter #jsmith.
How do I link a menu to one page?
Go to Appearance > Menu and click the create a new menu link. Give the new menu a unique name and then click the Create Menu button. Over on the left you should see a Links panel.
How do I put different posts on a different page in WordPress?
Create a custom menu. Add the dynamic category pages to into the custom menu. You can create a custom menu and include multiple dynamic category pages that automatically display the published posts assigned to the the specific categories in reverse chronological order.
How do you tag a section in an Elementor?
Go to your Section or Column settings. Under Layout, click the HTML Tag dropdown. Choose the tag that you want to use.
How do I create an anchor link?
Creating the Anchor Link
- Highlight the text that should link to the header anchor.
- Click the link icon in the toolbar and select the Insert link option from the dropdown menu.
- Add your ID with a preceding # symbol in to the URL field. …
- Click the blue Insert button when you’re finished.