Adding Google Analytics to a WordPress.com site or blog is available as a feature of the WordPress.com Premium, Business, and eCommerce plans. Visit My Sites → Tools → Marketing → Traffic to enable Google Analytics.
How do I integrate Google Analytics into WordPress?
You can also take a look at the written steps to learn how to set up Google Analytics without a plugin in WordPress.
- Step 1: Get Your Google Analytics Tracking Code. Log into your Google Analytics account and select the website for which you need the tracking code. …
- Step 2: Add the Tracking Code to the header.php File.
How do I find Google Analytics on WordPress?
To see Analytics on your website, just follow these steps:
- Step 1: Install and Activate MonsterInsights. First, you’ll need to install the MonsterInsights WordPress plugin. …
- Step 2: Sign Up for Google Analytics and Connect it to MonsterInsights.
Can you add Google Analytics to a free WordPress site?
How do I add Google analytic code in free WordPress blog? You have to add the Google analytics code in the header. php file of your WordPress theme. … Then place your Google analytics code just before it and click the update button at the bottom to save it.
Can I use Google Analytics on any website?
Will Google Analytics work on any website? Google Analytics will work on any website as long as you install the code snippet on it. Whether your website is an old and crusty one from 2010, or whether you make it yourself using one of the most popular and new website builders.
What is the best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress?
The 5 Best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress
- Google Analytics Dashboard for WP.
- Actionable Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin for WooCommerce.
- WP Google Analytics Events.
How do I install Google Analytics without WordPress Plugin?
How to Add Google Analytics to WordPress Without a Plugin
- Create a Google Account.
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- The Admin area of the Google Analytics Dashboard.
- WhereTo Find the Tracking Info for Google Analytics.
- An Example of Google Analytics Tracking Code.
- Go to Appearance > Editor.
Is Google Analytics a plugin?
Google Analytics by 10Web is another freemium plugin on our list. It’s simple, but gets the job done. Features: Set and manage goals within your WordPress admin area.
How do I put Google Analytics on my website?
To start collecting basic data from a website:
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics. …
- Set up a property in your Analytics account. …
- Set up a reporting view in your property. …
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do I access Google Analytics for my website?
Access Analytics via google.com/analytics or from your Google Ads account. There are two ways to access Analytics: through a standalone account at http://www.google.com/analytics, or through your linked Google Ads account. You can sign in to your Analytics account from http://www.google.com/analytics.
How add Google Analytics to Elementor?
You can make use of this feature to install Google Analytics. First, go to Elementor -> Custom Code on your WordPress dashboard. Add a new custom code by clicking the Add new button. Give your custom code a name and paste the Google Analytics tracking to the available field.
Are Google Analytics free?
So, Is Google Analytics Free? Well, yes and no. Google Analytics is what they call a “freemium” service, meaning that small businesses can use the service without paying a monthly charge, but if you want more advanced features or the ability to do more with the service, there is a recurring fee.
Is Google Analytics hard to learn?
Google Analytics can be difficult to understand and dissect. Mining through the complex metrics of Analytics is a little like gold mining. Except instead of gold, the precious materials being mined here are insights. Analytics are hard.
Do I need a separate Google Analytics account for each website?
Tracking a single web property in different Analytics accounts is not currently recommended. You do not need to sign in separately for each Analytics account that you have access to.
What does Google Analytics tell?
In simple words, Google Analytics is a free tracking tool offered by Google, and it shows you how visitors use your website. … With the help of Google Analytics, you can exactly see the number of visitors on your store, where they are coming from, which device they are using, and much more.