How do I add instant articles to my WordPress Plugin?
- Download. Download and install the Instant Articles for WP plugin.
- Insert Your Facebook Page ID. After installing the plugin, click on the Instant Articles menu option and provide the ID for the Facebook Page you’ve used to sign up to Instant Articles. …
- Start Sharing.
How do I get Facebook instant articles?
How to create Instant Articles
- Step 1: Sign up. The first thing you need to do to get up and running is sign up to join the program. …
- Step 2: Choose your Facebook Page. …
- Step 3: Claim your URL. …
- Step 4: Create articles. …
- Step 5: Customize styling. …
- Step 6: Submit for review.
How do I register a domain with Facebook for instant articles?
Submit 10 articles for review
Click Begin to get started. Claim your domain: Click Claim to register your domain. To connect your site, add the meta tag shown in the black bar below the head tag in your website’s HTML code. You can register up to 10 domains with Facebook to use for Instant Articles.
How do I make my website eligible for instant articles?
How to make it eligible for instant articles? “Facebook now requires publishers to publish at least one article every 90 days.” “your articles either have a minimal readership or are not currently meeting the content policies for Instant Articles.”
What is instant articles Facebook 2020?
An Instant Article is an HTML document that loads very quickly in Facebook. Instant Articles give you the ability to tell rich stories in a branded and customizable article format that renders fast on mobile.
How much can you make with Facebook instant articles?
You can get approximately $1.5 to $4 CPM depending on the country from which you get the traffic. Earning 10–100 dollars a day is very much possible if you have a decent amount of traffic.
What does Facebook pay per 1000 views?
While ad impressions are driven by 1-minute views, they’re not the same. … For instance, if you have 3,500 ad impressions and an ad CPM of $2.50, your earnings are $8.75. (3,500 x $2.50) / 1,000 = $8.75. Facebook will pay you monthly (on or around the 18th of the month).
Are Facebook instant articles worth?
With billions of monthly active users, Facebook’s stronghold in the social media world is undeniable. These articles are optimized to help you reach a larger audience and potentially find more loyal readers. For both novice and seasoned publishers, Facebook Instant Articles are clearly worth a try.
How can I monetize my Facebook?
Rules for Monetization
- Marketing objectives. Build your presence. Create awareness. Drive discovery. Generate leads. Boost sales. …
- Facebook Pages. Get started with Pages. Setting up your Page. Manage your Facebook Page. Promote your Page. …
- Facebook ads. Get started with ads. Buying Facebook ads. Ad formats. Ad placement.
How do I set up monetization on instant articles?
Set Up Monetization Manager
On your page, click Publishing Tools. Then, click Instant Articles (which will appear on the left of the page) and Configuration. You’ll have to accept the Terms and Conditions of the Audience Network. Finally, click Get Started.
How do I claim my URL for monetization on Facebook?
To claim your Facebook Page’s username and vanity URL, you need to set up a custom username by following these steps.
- Step 1: Go to your Facebook Page’s “About” tab. …
- Step 2: Create your Facebook Page @username. …
- Step 3: Check availability. …
- Step 4: Create your Facebook Page username & vanity URL.
How does Facebook Instant Article work?
Instant Articles is a mobile publishing format that enables news publishers to distribute articles to Facebook’s app that load and display 4 times faster than the standard mobile web. For the latest updates on Instant Articles improvements and technical revisions, subscribe to the Instant Articles News blog.
How do instant articles work?
Instant Articles automatically loads brand new stories from the RSS feed as soon as they are published to the publisher’s main website and apps. If any corrections are made, then the Instant Article is, well, instantly updated!
Why is my page not eligible for monetization?
Facebook notifies all admins in their Page Configuration tab if a page is demonetized, and gives a reason. The reason may be a Community Standards violation, a Community Standards for Intellectual Property violation or any of the others mentioned in your notification.
How do I post a news article on Facebook?
How to Share Articles on Facebook
- Locate the share button near the article. This button may appear as “Like,” “Recommend” or “Share on Facebook.” Once you click it, a new box will open.
- Log in to Facebook if you have not already done so.
- Click “Post to Profile,” then “Post,” to share the article on your wall.