You can make use of this feature to install Google Analytics. First, go to Elementor -> Custom Code on your WordPress dashboard. Add a new custom code by clicking the Add new button. Give your custom code a name and paste the Google Analytics tracking to the available field.
How do I add Google tracking code to WordPress?
Log in to your WordPress dashboard and navigate to Appearance » Theme Editor. Now click the Theme Header (header. php) file on the right-hand side below the Tempe Files section. Paste the tracking code you just copied from your Analytics profile before the closing tag.
How do I track an Elementor Pro form in Google Analytics?
Google Analytics tag to track the Elementor Form
In Google Tag Manager interface, go to Tags > New > choose Universal Analytics. Then enter the following settings: Feel free to rename Category, Action, and Label values to match your event tracking naming convention.
How do I use Event Tracker in Elementor?
- Go to the page “Plugins > Add New”.
- Input the name “Elementor Events Tracker” in the search field.
- Find the “Elementor Events Tracker” plugin in the search result and click on the “Install Now” button, the installation process of plugin will begin.
- Click “Activate” when the installation is complete.
How do I add custom code to Elementor?
In order to add your HTML codes as an HTML widget in Elementor:
- Add a new page or edit an existing one.
- Click on Edit with Elementor button.
- From the left dashboard, search for the HTML widget.
- Drag and drop the HTML element to your page.
- A new dashboard on the left will open.
Where do you put Google Analytics tracking code?
According to Google: “The code should be added near the top of the tag and before any other script or CSS tags, and the string ‘UA-XXXXX-Y’ should be replaced with the property ID (also called the “tracking ID”) of the Google Analytics property you wish to track.”
What is the best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress?
The 5 Best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress
- Google Analytics Dashboard for WP.
- Actionable Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin for WooCommerce.
- WP Google Analytics Events.
Does Google Elementor optimize work?
Google Optimize works for A/B testing any type of WordPress content. That includes your Elementor designs, but it also works with content from the regular WordPress editor, your theme, and anything else you might be using.
How do I create a custom Elementor widget?
Creating a custom Elementor Widget is not very different from creating a native WordPress widget, you basically start by creating a class that extends the Widget_Base class and fill in all the required methods.
Can you code on Elementor?
How Custom Code Works. Custom code can now be easily added and managed under the Elementor menu in the WordPress dashboard. Once you add your code, you’ll be able to select the location (head, body start, body end), and set your priority.
How do you customize an Elementor widget?
Step 1: Create an Extension containing the Copy of Image Box Widget
- Get the code in Elementor plugin folder > includes > widgets > image-box. …
- Change the class name, return value of get_name() and get_title() .