How do you set up infinite scroll?
The easy way (via Dashboard) :
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Type in the Catch Infinite Scroll in Search Plugins box.
- Click Install Now to install the plugin.
- After Installation click activate to start using the Catch Infinite Scroll.
- Go to Catch Infinite Scroll from Dashboard menu.
How do I add infinite scroll to my website?
Let’s take a look at three methods you can use to do so.
- Use an Infinite Scroll Plugin. One of the quickest and easiest methods you can use to add infinite scrolling to your clients’ websites is to use a plugin. …
- Choose Themes With Infinite Scroll Built In. …
- Manually Add Code to Your Site.
How do I add a scroll in WordPress?
Upon activation, you need to head over to Settings » Custom Color Scrollbar Settings page to configure plugin. From here, you can change the scrollbar color and the scrollbar rail background colors. You can then select the mouse scroll step, which is the scrolling speed of the mouse wheel.
How do I turn off infinite scrolling in WordPress?
Go to Appearance > Widgets, open one of the Footer Areas, drag any widget(s) to it; if you don’t really want any widgets in your footer, drag a Text widget or an RSS widget without adding anything to it. Then go to Settings > Reading, uncheck the option “Scroll Infinitely”, click Save Changes.
How do you use YITH infinite scroll?
- Unzip the downloaded zip file.
- Upload the plugin folder into the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress site.
- Activate YITH Infinite Scrolling from Plugins page.
What is Jetpack infinite scroll?
Instead of having to click a link to get to the next set of posts, infinite scrolling pulls the next posts automatically into view when the reader approaches the bottom of the page. Unlike many of the features in Jetpack, Infinite Scroll only works with themes that support it.
How do I load content on a scroll?
How to use it:
- Load the Infinite Scroll Pagination plugin after you load the latest version of jQuery library. …
- Define your content in a JSON file from which the plugin fetches and appends more content to the bottom exisitng content when scrolling down the page. …
- Create a container to hold your content.
How does infinite scrolling work?
What Is Infinite Scroll? A web design technique where, as the user scrolls down a page, more content automatically and continuously loads at the bottom, eliminating the user’s need to click to the next page. The idea behind infinite scroll is that it allows people to enjoy a frictionless browsing experience.
How do I load more content on scroll?
In jQuery, check whether you have hit the bottom of page using scroll function. Once you hit that, make an ajax call (you can show a loading image here till ajax response) and get the next set of data, append it to the div. This function gets executed as you scroll down the page again.
How do I get rid of the scroll bar in WordPress?
Removing the scroll bar is easy; you would simply need to apply overflow:hidden to the body selector.
How do I make a horizontal scroll in WordPress?
Click Main Settings Tab, scroll it down and Horizontal Scroll options will appear. Tick “Enable” radio button to see more settings for Horizontal Scroll. It permits you to: Establish Scroll Bar Color using color picker.
How do I turn off infinite scroll?
Disabling Infinite Scroll
However, you can turn it on or off any time by toggling the “Infinite Scroll” option on My Site → Settings → Writing. Additionally, adding a footer widget will also disable the Infinite Scroll option.