You can toggle this option in WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout > Terms & Conditions Popup. Note that if this option is enabled, the title of the page in the top left and the X to close the window in the top right will not appear. You can choose to automatically add an agree button to your terms and conditions page.
How do I customize my WooCommerce checkout page?
The easiest way to customize checkout fields is to use the Checkout Field Editor plugin. This plugin provides a simple UI to move, edit, add, or remove any checkout fields. You can edit anything about the fields, including type, label, position, and more.
How do I add terms and conditions in WooCommerce registration form?
- You need to already have a “Terms and Conditions” page created.
- Access Appearance -> Customize from your Dashboard.
- Select WooCommerce.
- Select Checkout.
- Select your Terms and Conditions page from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Publish button.
How do I add terms and conditions to checkbox in WordPress?
Once you’ve customized your signup form, you can add a WordPress terms and conditions agreement checkbox. To do this, drag the Checkboxes form field to your WordPress form. Then, click on this field to make changes. Now you’ll need to customize your checkbox form field.
How do I change terms and conditions in WooCommerce?
Edit WooCommerce’s terms and conditions checkbox text
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard;
- Go to Appearance -> Customize.
- Select WooCommerce -> Checkout.
- Edit the Terms and conditions text, which is found at the very bottom.
- Click the Publish button!
How do I customize my checkout page?
Why should you customize the checkout page in WooCommerce?
- Create a one-page checkout.
- Change the checkout style and design with CSS.
- Add, remove, or rearrange checkout fields.
- Include content.
- Make a field required or optional.
- Add conditional fields and create conditional logic.
How do I add a custom field to a WooCommerce checkout page?
To add custom fields to WooCommerce checkout, select the field type in Add New Field section, enter a label name and click on Add Field.
- And it’s done! …
- Here you can enable or disable a field (even the WooCommerce default ones), or set it as required. …
- In the Appearance tab, you can set Placeholder and CSS Class.
How do I add terms and conditions to my WordPress site?
Adding the T&C Page
- Open up your WP Dashboard. That’s the place where everything happens from.
- Hover your mouse over Pages in the Dashboard menu and click Add New in the submenu that opens.
- Name your page “Terms and Conditions” and paste the text of your agreement in the open white space.
- Click Publish when you’re done.
How do I remove terms and conditions in WooCommerce?
Hi, I would like to remove the Remove I’ve read and accept the terms & conditions button and text from my checkout page on strawberryandblue.com, what would be the easiest way to achieve this? Try to go to WooCommerce > Settings > Pages > Terms page ID then select nothing.
How do you add conditions to a form?
2. Element / Field condition
- Enter your form in the form builder.
- Select the field which will act as the trigger for your condition. ( this means that according to the data entered in this field, other fields will be affected)
- Go to “Properties” panel : “Element” tab> “Settings” > “Conditioning” category.
How do I create a terms of service for my website?
- Read terms and conditions on other websites like yours. …
- Set out the ground rules of your website. …
- Tailor the terms and conditions to fit your website. …
- Personalize your language. …
- Don’t make it more complicated than it needs to be. …
- Create a new page for your terms and services, and upload it to your website.
How do you add an agreement?
Ten Tips for Making Solid Business Agreements and Contracts
- Get it in writing. …
- Keep it simple. …
- Deal with the right person. …
- Identify each party correctly. …
- Spell out all of the details. …
- Specify payment obligations. …
- Agree on circumstances that terminate the contract. …
- Agree on a way to resolve disputes.
How do I enable checkout in WooCommerce?
How to setup checkout in WooCommerce?
- Navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout. …
- The Checkout tab offers Checkout Options along with payment gateways like BACS, Check Payment, Cash on Delivery, and PayPal which can be offered to customers.