Bulk edit product categories with WooCommerce. Go to your WooCommerce dashboard -> Products -> All Products. You can find Bulk Actions there. You can apply some filters to choose the required products to be edited before proceeding to the next step.
How do I bulk edit categories in WordPress?
This tool allows you to move all posts from one category to another. All you need to do is select category A in the left drop down menu and category B in the right drop down menu. After that just hit the Bulk Move button and the plugin will transfer all posts from category A to category B.
How do I change product categories in WooCommerce?
How to Add Subcategories in WooCommerce
- Go to Dashboard > Products > Categories.
- On the right pane, you will find the list of all categories.
- Click on any category you want to edit and it will take you to Edit Product Category page.
- Select the parent category of this category from Parent category drop-down.
How do I bulk delete categories in WordPress?
- Go to Posts > Categories > Uncategorized.
- Click the “Screen Options” tab in the top right corner, then change “Number of items per page:” to 1000. ( …
- Now select all of the items on the page and click the “Bulk Actions” drop-down above the select all and select the “Edit” option.
- Hit Apply.
How do I move categories in WordPress?
Changing Category Order in WordPress
The plugin will simply list all your categories on that page, and you can manually drag and drop to rearrange category order. Simply click on a category and move it up or down. If you are using child categories, then moving the parent category will also move the child categories.
How do I bulk delete categories in WooCommerce?
There is no way to easily REMOVE products from any given category in bulk. It is possible to select-all and add to a category en masse, but there is no way to easily remove multiple items at a time.
Is product a category?
Product categories can be organized as a hierarchy of categories that resemble a tree structure or can be a flat structure such as a list of product types. All the companies relating to your product category will be pursuing the same set of customers and will have the same competitors.
How do I customize a category page in WooCommerce?
Go to Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Product Catalog. Here you choose what to display on the main shop page. Then, select Show categories to have product categories displayed on your shop. You also should decide what to display on product category pages.
How do I remove a post from a category?
When this happens, you can easily change previously set categories for individual posts.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Click “Posts” from the left pane and locate the post you want to change. …
- Hover your cursor over a post and click “Edit.”
- Uncheck any category to remove it from the post.
How do I hide uncategorized category in WordPress blog?
We will show you one effective way to remove an uncategorized category in WooCommerce, following these 5 steps:
- Go to Products → Categories.
- Choose the category that you want to make it the default one.
- Click Make default.
- Locate Uncategorized.
- Click Delete.
How do you move categories?
Step by Step Summary
- Select Items in the Navigation Menu then select Item Library.
- Locate the Category, Subcategory or Group you wish to move.
- Click the Actions dropdown arrow to the right of the Category, Subcategory or Group and select Move.
How do I combine categories in WordPress?
Select all the categories you want to merge into a single category. Click on the “Bulk Actions” option and a drop-down menu will appear. You can see many new options added by the plugin. For merging, click on the “merge” option.