Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Shipping Zones. Hover over Zone Name, and the option to Edit and Delete appear. Select Edit, and a screen appears so you can change the name, regions or shipping methods. Save changes.
How do I change the default shipping method in WooCommerce?
Set the default shipping method in WooCommerce
- Log in to WordPress.
- Click WooCommerce from the left-hand menu.
- Click Settings in the expanded WooCommerce menu.
- Click the Shipping tab.
- Edit the Shipping Zone by clicking the Edit link or the zone name.
How many shipping options are available in WooCommerce?
23 extensions found in Delivery and Shipping Options, WooCommerce Extensions.
How do I manage shipping in WooCommerce?
Configure WooCommerce settings
Set up shipping zones to define different rates based on customers’ locations. To assign shipping methods to zones, click Add Shipping Method. Choose Flat Rate, Free Shipping, or Local Pickup, and select the options and pricing you’d like for each one.
How do I add custom shipping charges in WooCommerce?
Setup and Configuration
- 1/ Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping.
- 2/ Hover over the Shipping Zone location that Flat Rate should be added to and select Edit. …
- 3/ In the Shipping Methods box, select Add Shipping Method.
- 4/ Select Flat Rate from the dropdown.
- 6/ Select Add shipping method.
How do I get rid of shipping in WooCommerce?
Hiding WooCommerce Shipping Methods based on Product type
- Install and activate the Hide Shipping Method plugin.
- Visit the plugin settings by clicking on the Settings option on the plugins page, or by visiting WooCommerce => Settings => Manage Shipping Methods.
What are shipping zones?
In simple words, a shipping zone is a geographical region to which carriers deliver. It’s defined by a grouping of zip codes and measured from where the package is shipped from (also called the point of origin) to its destination.
How do I turn off shipping address in WooCommerce?
How to Remove / Disable Billing Address Fields
- In WordPress admin, go to WooCommerce > Settings.
- Click the Shipping tab.
- Click ‘Shipping options’
- Select ‘Force shipping to customer billing address’ for ‘Shipping destination’ and save.
How do I add multiple shipping options in WooCommerce?
Log into your site and go to WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping. You will end up on the Shipping Zones page where you can edit your zones: Edit the zone you want to set up a flat rate shipping option for – you can hover and edit, or simply click on the name – United States in this case.
How do I change shipping price in WooCommerce?
To apply these rates to a specific class of products (e.g., bulky or heavy items), you need to assign them. 1/ Go to: WooCommerce > Products. 2/ Select the product, and Edit. 3/ Go to Shipping, and select the Shipping Class from the dropdown.
How do I add calculated shipping in WooCommerce?
Add Table Rates to a Zone
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping.
- Select edit below the name of the Shipping Zone you wish to add rates for.
- Select Add shipping method bottom left of the table with shipping methods. …
- Select Table Rate from the dropdown, and Add shipping method.
- Save changes.