How do I change a WordPress product image?
Select Set Product Image. Select an existing image in your Media Library or Upload a new one. Remove and Edit the product image if you’d like to change it, as needed. Adding, removing and editing a product image is done in the same way as featured images for posts and pages.
How do I display a product image in WooCommerce?
In WooCommerce version 3.2x and below, Product Image settings can be found at WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Display > Product Images. Note that the first number is width and the second height.
How do I use different variation images in WooCommerce?
Setup and Configuration
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products.
- Select one of your Variable products.
- Select the Variations tab in the Product Details box.
- Find the Add Additional Images link and click. This link allows you to add any number of additional images for each variation.
Where does WooCommerce store product images?
By default images are stored in year and month-based folders under wp-content/uploads directory at the FTP, for example, images uploaded in January, 2016, will be stored in wp-content/uploads/2016/01.
What is the product image?
Product image is very similar to brand image. The perceptions and the mental image associated with the product is called the product image. It is a set of beliefs related to a specific product. … These product images are used in businesses to market their goods through posters , advertising, e-commerce websites etc.
How do I bulk edit products in WooCommerce?
1. ELEX WooCommerce Advanced Bulk Edit
- Step 1: Install and Activate the Plugin. Then go to your WordPress Dashboard and navigate to WooCommerce > Bulk Edit Products.
- Step 2: Filter Products to Bulk Edit. …
- Step 3: Preview Filtered Products. …
- Step 4: Create Bulk Edit. …
- Step 5: Schedule Bulk Edit. …
- Step 6: Bulk Edit Execution.
What is the best image size for WooCommerce products?
What size should product images be? The minimum resolution you should be using for your WooCommerce product images is 800px x 800px. We recommend you aim higher than that though because the higher quality your images are the better they will be perceived.
How do I get a product featured image?
get_the_post_thumbnail function returns html not url of featured image. You should use get_post_thumbnail_id to get post id of featured image and then use wp_get_attachment_image_src to get url of featured image.
How do I get a product in WooCommerce?
Add products to the Group
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products > Add New.
- Select the Grouped product you wish to add products to.
- Scroll down to Product Data and go to Linked Products.
- Select Grouped Products, and search for the product by typing.
- Click the products you wish to add.
How do you add variations to photos?
Step 2: Add additional variation images
- Go to Products > All Products.
- Edit the variable product you want to add additional variation images to.
- Scroll down to the Product Data section of the page (usually found below the main text/product description area).
- Select the Variations tab on the left.
How do I add color swatches to WooCommerce?
Set up colors and photos for global attributes
- Go to: Products > Attributes. …
- Create a new attribute, or skip this step if you already have one.
- Edit the attribute by clicking edit or Configure Terms.
- Add New Color or whatever your attribute is called (or choose to edit an existing term).
How do I add a variable product in WooCommerce?
To add a variable product, create a new product or edit an existing one.
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products.
- Select the Add Product button or Edit an existing product. The Product Data displays.
- Select Variable product from the Product Data dropdown.
Where do I find wp-content?
Typically you will see the wp-content folder somewhere in the right panel of the web page straight away. If you cannot see a folder in the panel called wp-content , you may be able to find it in a different location in the left panel, such as: / public_html , /home/your_account_name , or /wordpress .
How do I change the gallery layout in WooCommerce?
Once you’ve installed and activated the Advanced WooCommerce Product Gallery Slider plugin, you’ll notice a new menu item is added to the menu called WPGIS Settings. From here, you can change the slider’s layout, navigation arrow color, enable lightbox, enable zoom, and configure some other basic settings.
How do I bulk upload images in WooCommerce?
Put All Your Images in One Folder For Easy Bulk Upload Into WordPress. Create a folder on your computer where you have all your images. Then go into WordPress > Media > Add New > Select Your File and Select all your Images and upload.