Scroll down the list, and find the string “Remember Me” and click the edit button on the right side of the row. In the popup editor, you will only be able to make changes in the Translation box. Change the string to what you want and then click Save. Now you’ll see the original and the translation on the list.
How do I change my WordPress language to English?
Log in to your WordPress dashboard and go to Settings>>General. In the Site Language dropdown list, select the language you want to use. Click Save Changes.
How do I translate text in WordPress?
Simply click on the ‘Translate Page’ button on the top to enter the live editor. Once you have translated a string, the plugin will automatically translate it for you on other places. For example, if you translated a post title, then the post title in your sidebar widgets will be automatically translated.
How do I change administrator language?
In the WPML language settings section select the Set admin language as editing language check-box to dynamically change the WordPress administration language, according to the content’s language. This way, when you edit English content, the admin will be in English and arranged from left to right.
What language is WordPress written in?
How do I automatically translate a Web page?
Launch Google Chrome and go to the Google Translate website i.e. translate.google.com. Type the entire URL of your website in the text box on the left. Select the new language you wish to translate your website into. Click the Translate button.
How do I use WordPress translation plugin?
- Navigate to wp-admin → Loco Translate → Plugins.
- You can see available plugins on this page, click on a plugin name that you want to translate.
- Click on Advanced tab and configure the following options. …
- Click on + New Language button.
- Choose a language & click on Start Translating button.
How do I change my search console to English?
Change the default language
Click Manage your data & personalization. Scroll down to the General preferences for the web panel. Click Language. Choose your language.
Why is my Google account in a different language?
Fix problems with changing language
To check your Google Account language, open your Google Account. You’ll find the language you selected. The language change didn’t work: If your Google Account doesn’t match the language you selected, clear your browser’s cache and cookies and set the language again.
How can I change Google Admin language?
Choose a language for new users
- Sign in to your Google Admin console. Sign in using your administrator account (does not end in @gmail.com).
- From the Admin console Home page, go to Account settings. Profile.
- Click Language.
- Select a language from the list. click Save.
Is WordPress a coding?
What should I learn before WordPress?
What to Learn BEFORE Making WordPress Themes
- Design Theory. Here’s a no-brainer: If you want to make good-looking themes, you need to know what “good-looking” means first. …
- PHP, MySQL and WordPress Core APIs. …
- Coding Standards and ThemeForest Guidelines. …
- Legal Stuff and Basic Marketing. …
- In Conclusion.