How can I get my old blog taken down?
Delete a Blogger Blog
- Log into Blogger using your Google account.
- Click the down arrow located in the top left and select the blog you want to delete from the list.
- In the left menu, click Settings > Other.
- In the Delete Blog section, next to Remove your blog, click Delete blog.
How do I permanently delete my WordPress account?
Step-by-Step: How to Delete a WordPress Account
- Login to your WordPress account.
- Click on My Site in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select Manage, then Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Delete your site permanently.
- Export any content you want to keep.
- Scroll down to the Delete Site button.
How do I delete my WordPress site and start over?
Once the plugin is activated, you need to go to the Tools » WP Reset in your WordPress dashboard and scroll down to the Site Reset section of the page. To reset your site, you need to type the word ‘reset’ in the confirmation field before clicking the red ‘Reset Site’ button.
Can I delete my blog without account access?
If you no longer want your blog, but can’t access your Blogger account, you can ask to permanently delete your blog. If you don’t remember the email address you used for Blogger, recover your email address. Once you have your email address, recover your sign-in information.
How do I get back a deleted blogger post?
How to recover deleted Blogger blog
- Login to your Blogger homepage and you will see list of your blogs.
- Next below to your blog you will see deleted blog.
- Click on deleted blog and then select undelete. You have restored your deleted blog. Check in your blog list.
How do you remove negative information from the Internet?
6 ways to delete yourself from the internet
- Delete or deactivate your shopping, social network and web service accounts. …
- Remove yourself from data collection sites. …
- Remove your info directly from websites. …
- Remove personal info from websites. …
- Remove outdated search results.
Can I cancel my WordPress subscription?
On your Purchases screen, click on the purchase you wish to remove. Select Cancel Subscription. The next screen explains that canceling will keep your subscription active until the expiry date, but it will not automatically renew after that. Click Cancel Subscription again.
How do I permanently delete a website?
Delete or restore your site
- On a computer, open new Google Sites.
- On the site you want to delete, click More .
- Click Remove .
- To permanently delete your site, empty your Google Drive trash.
Can you get WordPress for free?
WordPress as a software is free for you to download and use. However, to use WordPress on the web, you will need WordPress Hosting. … However, you are not required to use those because there are over 6000+ free WordPress themes that you can use.
How do I clean up my WordPress database?
How To Clean Your WordPress Database
- Backup Your WordPress Database.
- Install WP-Optimize.
- Remove Trash From Your Database.
- Delete Tables Left Behind By Old Plugins.
- Schedule Ongoing Database Clean Ups.
- Other Plugins That Clean Your Database.
How do I permanently delete my blog?
Delete a blog
Sign in to Blogger. At the top left, click the blog you want to delete. In the left menu, click Settings. Delete.
Does blogspot delete inactive blogs?
We don’t delete inactive or empty blogs or accounts.