How do I check my WordPress analytics?
For more detailed reports, you head over to the Insights » Reports menu from your WordPress dashboard. You’ll see different reports offered by the WordPress analytics plugin.
How do I find my WordPress insights?
To view the stats for your individual posts, you’ll need to visit Posts » All Posts from your dashboard. Similarly, you’ll need to go to Pages » All Pages to view the stats for your individual pages. Now, you can see an Insights column added on your WordPress Posts/ Pages screen.
Where is the analytics menu for a website?
Once you have a feel for the basics of Google Analytics, you can navigate to the menu on the left hand side of your screen. The features and settings within this menu will allow you to analyze your website’s statistics in more depth.
How do I link my WordPress site to Google Analytics?
How to Set Up Google Analytics for WordPress
- Sign Up For Google Analytics. The first thing you’re going to need to do is sign up for Google Analytics. …
- Install Your Plugin. Next, you’ll need to actually install your plugin. …
- Authenticate Your Google Account. …
- Select the Profile You Want to Track. …
- Start Tracking.
Where do I find my Google Analytics tracking code?
Find your Tracking ID and global site tag
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your Tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
Does WordPress tell you who visited your blog?
Provided you are logged in when visiting, your own views are not recorded on any public blog you registered. Our stats are page view stats. Please do not assume that everyone who clicks a like button actually reads the post on your blog because odds are they may not.
How do I know how many visitors my website has?
Use the below tools to find traffic data, that is number of visitors to a website: SEMrush – any website. SimilarWeb – any website.
- SEMrush – Any Website. …
- SimilarWeb – Any Website. …
- Alexa – Any Website. …
- Google Analytics [For Site Owners] …
- Quantcast [For Site Owners]
What is the difference between views and visitors on WordPress?
A view is counted when a visitor loads or reloads a page. A visitor is counted when we see a user or browser for the first time in a given period (day, week, month). So if 1 person reads 3 posts on your site, that would be counted as 1 visitor and 3 views.
Does WordPress count your own views?
As you can see, WordPress does count your own views in your website’s stats dashboard.
What are analytics for a website?
Web analytics is the collection, reporting, and analysis of website data. The focus is on identifying measures based on your organizational and user goals and using the website data to determine the success or failure of those goals and to drive strategy and improve the user’s experience.
What are the types of web analytics?
Here are nine types of web analytics tools and when they come in handy.
- Content analytics tools. …
- Customer analytics tools. …
- Usability (UX) analytics tools. …
- A/B and multivariate testing tools. …
- Social media analytics tools. …
- SEO analytics tools. …
- General enterprise analytics tools. …
- Open source web analytics tools.
How do I put a tracking code on my website?
- 1Obtain your tracking code in your marketing automation tool.
- 2Locate your global footer in your content management system.
- 3When you have found your tracking code and located your global footer, copy and paste your tracking code into the footer.
Do I need Google Analytics on my website?
Google Analytics isn’t a necessary evil, but it’s not enough for your website. You need more than just data, especially sampled data. Brian Massey with Conversion Sciences said it best in 2013: “The ability to make decisions based on data is powerful.
How do I link Google Analytics to my website?
To start collecting basic data from a website:
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics. …
- Set up a property in your Analytics account. …
- Set up a reporting view in your property. …
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do you check if Google Analytics is working?
You can also check your tracking code’s status:
- Navigate to the Admin page in Google Analytics. (This will be at the top of the page.)
- Click “Tracking Info”, and it will show the current status.