How do I delete a homepage in WooCommerce?
How to change default page in WooCommerce?
- Login into WordPress admin panel.
- Go to Settings on the left and then the Reading sub-menu.
- Under Front Page Displays you will see the option to choose a page and the list of your already existing pages to choose from.
How do I disable the shop page in WooCommerce?
Admin area, left main menu, Woocommerce > Settings Click the pages tab. Under Pages setup is “Shop Base Page”, on the dropdown, there’s a small “x” to right right. Click that to get rid of the page.
How do I remove a WordPress home page?
Click the “Remove” link at the bottom of the Home menu options. Click the “Save Menu” button. The Home button is no longer displayed on your blog posts.
How do I get rid of WooCommerce?
Removing the WooCommerce Plugin
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click Plugins.
- Under WooCommerce click Deactivate.
- Click Delete.
- Choose “Yes, delete these files and data”
How do I change my home page?
Choose your homepage
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. Settings.
- Under “Advanced,” tap Homepage.
- Choose Chrome’s homepage or a custom page.
How do I change my woocommerce homepage?
To set this as your homepage, go to Settings > Reading in the dashboard. In the “Front page displays” section, select the “static page” option and select the page you just created from the dropdown. Save the settings. That page you created is now loaded when anyone visits your website homepage.
What happens if I deactivate WooCommerce?
If you deactivate and delete the plugin from WordPress, you only remove the plugin and its files. Your settings, orders, products, pages, etc… will still exist in the database. If you need to remove ALL WooCommerce data, including products, order data, etc., you need to be able to modify the site’s wp-config.
How do I make WooCommerce private?
To use this option for your private WooCommerce content or WordPress private category, simply install the plugin. Then go to add or edit the category that you want to make private. Select the ‘Password protected’ option and enter 1 or more passwords. You can add as many passwords as you like.
How do I completely start over on WordPress?
How can I start over with WordPress?
- Re-install WordPress (use your host’s one click-installation feature)
- Use a plugin like WP Reset to erase all content, settings, themes and plugins.
How do you delete a homepage?
Tap the home button to make sure you’re on the home screen. Use the pinch gesture (as if zooming out — fingers move toward one another) Tap and hold the page to be removed. Drag the page to the X at the top of the screen (Figure C)
How do I hide a WordPress theme?
How to Manually Hide Theme Name in WordPress?
- Rename the Folder. Connect to your server’s File Manager with an FTP client or cPanel. Open wp-content/themes folder. …
- Edit Style. css. …
- Re-activate the Theme. Go to WordPress Dashboard > Appearances > Themes and activate your theme with the new name.
How do I delete all data from WooCommerce?
Step 2: Uninstall WooCommerce
- Save the file to the server.
- Press “Deactivate” > “Delete” to remove the plugin from your admin panel.
- You can again go back and remove the above code from the wp-config file. Then when you deactivate and delete WooCommerce it will remove all of its data from your WordPress database.
How do I activate WooCommerce?
How to Install and Activate WooCommerce Plugin
- First, log in to WordPress Dashboard and navigate to Plugins > Add new tab in the left column.
- On the right, you’ll see the search field. …
- Click on Install Now button under the WooCommerce plugin and then click on Activate button to activate it.
How do I pause WooCommerce?
How do I set up my vacation dates?
- Navigate to “WooCommerce” » “Store Vacation”.
- Check the checkbox “Set Vacation Mode” to enable vacation mode in your shop.
- Enter the “Start Date” (first day) of your vacation.
- Enter the “End Date” (last day) of your vacation.