First, you need to edit the post or page where you want to add the image gallery. On the post edit screen, click on the Add New Block icon and select the Gallery block. This will add the Gallery block to your WordPress editor where you can click on the ‘Upload’ button to upload photos from your computer.
What is a WordPress gallery?
Overview # Image galleries are a great way to share groups of pictures on your WordPress site. The Create Gallery feature of the WordPress media uploader allows you to add a simple image gallery to pages or posts on your site.
How do you create a photo gallery?
Create a photo gallery module
- Create a folder the gallery will pull images from and upload your images. …
- Create the photo gallery module by selecting Modules > Photo Galleries and clicking Add Photo Gallery.
- Specify a name for the gallery module, select the folder containing your photos, and click Save.
How do I use WordPress catch gallery?
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Type in the Catch Gallery in Search Plugins box.
- Click Install Now to install the plugin.
- After Installation click activate to start using the Catch Gallery.
- Go to Catch Gallery from Dashboard menu.
How do I add a photo gallery to my website?
Adding a Photo Gallery To Your Website
- Step 1: In your web editor, click “Apps” then you’ll click the “Photo Gallery” icon from the list of Apps.
- Step 2: Upload images from your computer into your file manager.
- Step 3: Select the images you want for your gallery and click “select photos”. …
- Step 4: Place the gallery where you want and save your page.
How do I create a custom post type Gallery?
php $loop = new WP_Query( array( ‘post_type’ => ‘photo’) ); while ( $loop->have_posts() ) : $loop->the_post(); $images = get_field(‘gallery’); if( $images ): ?>