How do I get the contents of a page in WordPress?
WordPress – Get Page or Post Content By ID
$page_id = 6; //Page ID $page_data = get_page( $page_id ); //store page title and content in variables $title = $page_data->post_title; $content = apply_filters(‘the_content’, $page_data->post_content);
Can I print out my WordPress blog?
To Print Your Blog using Quick Print
Under the “Print My Blog” menu item, click “Quick Print.” Select the format you want, and click “Prepare Print Page.” When you see the “Print” button appear, click it. Your blog will be printed from your browser.
How do you call a page title in WordPress?
How To Get Current Page Title In WordPress
- get_the_title() : to get current post/page/any post type title.
- single_cat_title() : to get current category title. There’re sibling functions for tags and terms as well: single_tag_title() and single_term_title()
- get_bloginfo() : to get the blog name.
How do you call a page template in WordPress?
The best way is to select the your page template from the backend page. Use get_template_part(); Load a template part into a template (other than header, sidebar, footer). Makes it easy for a theme to reuse sections of code and an easy way for child themes to replace sections of their parent theme.
How do I save a WordPress page as a PDF?
Convert Blog into book or PDF
- Log into your blog dashboard.
- Go to Tools > Export.
- Click on Download Export file and save the XML (WXR) file onto your computer. …
- Go to BlogBooker WordPress.
- Click on Select your XML/ZIP export file and browse to locate the Export file you saved on your computer then add your blog URL.
Where is my print button?
The keyboard shortcut Ctrl+p is another option, especially for popup windows where you only get a partial toolbar. Hi, there is a Print button on the “application menu” which appears when you click the button with 3 horizontal lines on it, toward the right end of the main toolbar.
How do you save a WordPress page as a PDF?
- Go to your WordPress backend, search for “Save as PDF by Pdfcrowd” and then click “Install”. Or you can download the save-as-pdf-pdfcrowd. zip file and unzip it.
- If you downloaded the zip, upload the save-as-pdf-pdfcrowd folder into wp-content/plugins folder.
- Activate the plugin.
How do you find the title of a page?
Again, on Windows, you can select Ctrl + F and then type “title” to quickly find the Title. That’s all there is to it. Now you can easily find the webpage Title for any page on your website.
How do I create a dynamic page title in WordPress?
6 Answers. As of WordPress 4.4, you can use the WordPress filter document_title_parts to change the title. Really depends if you’re looking to display a custom title for the current page (i.e. the contents of the <title></title> tag in the header) or filter the title of pages in the page body or in listings.
Where is the title tag in WordPress?
First you need to click on the “Edit snippet” button, which will open up some input fields. The first one you will see will say “SEO title” – this is the one you want to edit if you want a custom title tag in WordPress. By default you will see it has: Title, Page, Separator and Site title written in there.
How do I create a custom page in WordPress?
Go to WordPress Admin Panel > Pages > Add New. You can see the new custom page template listed on the right side. Create a new page and set its template to PageWithoutSidebar. Once done, Publish it.
What is page template?
A Page Template is a pre-designed page layout that can be used for creating different pages such as Homepage, About, Contact, etc. … In many cases there is more than one Template available for a certain page, for example, a theme may include 3 Homepage Templates.
How many templates can one WordPress theme contain?
14. How many templates can one theme contain? WordPress theme can contain unlimited templates. 15.