The Bulk Edit tool allows you to apply massive changes to your posts or pages with a few clicks. In this case, it’ll help you delete all the duplicate posts or pages.
How do I delete duplicate pages in WordPress?
Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Type in the name ”Remove Duplicate Posts” in Search Plugins box.
- Find the ”Remove Duplicate Posts” Plugin you wish to install.
- Click Install Now to install the WordPress Plugin.
- The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
How do you delete a double page?
Deleting Duplicate Pages as an Admin
- Visit the duplicate Facebook company page you wish to delete. …
- Click the “Edit Page” option, located on the left side of the page below the page’s profile picture.
- Click the “Manage Permissions” option located in the list along the left side of the page.
How do I find duplicate posts in WordPress?
The following WP plugins will check your website for duplicate content.
5. Seven Best Duplicate Content Checker WordPress Plugins
- Yoast SEO. …
- Duplicate Content Cure. …
- Dooplee Duplicate Content Checker. …
- Delete Duplicate Posts. …
- Fix Duplicates. …
How do I delete a page from WordPress?
To delete a web page or blog post, click on the appropriate menu (Pages or Posts) and hover over the one you wish to delete.. On the hover menu, you will see a Trash option. Click this to move the page to the trash.
How do I delete a page in Word that won’t delete?
Go to the VIEW tab, select Navigation Pane in the Show section, select the blank page thumbnail in the left panel, and press your delete key until it is removed.
How do I delete multiple pages in a Word document?
1. How to Delete Extra Pages in Word (Blank Pages)
- Open the Word document which you want to remove the excessive page from the end of the content.
- On your keyboard, press Ctrl + End buttons at the same time.
- Now just long-press the Backspace button for a while, then the excessive page will be removed from your Word.
How do I find duplicate content on my website?
The Best Free Plagiarism Checker Tools For Your Web Content
- Duplichecker. This free plagiarism checker tool allows you to conduct text searches, DocX or Text file, and URL searches. …
- Siteliner. For checking entire websites for duplicate content, there is Siteliner. …
- PlagSpotter. …
How do I delete all pages in WordPress?
Log in to the WordPress Dashboard. In the menu at left, click on All Pages. Find the page or pages that you want to delete. If you are deleting multiple pages, click on the checkbox for each page.
How can I delete page?
Click or tap anywhere in the page you want to delete, press Ctrl+G. In the Enter page number box, type page. Press Enter on your keyboard, and then select Close. Verify that a page of content is selected, and then press Delete on your keyboard.
How do I add edit and remove page in WordPress?
Step 1: Navigate to the Pages Manager. Step 2: Click on the title of the page that you want to modify. Step 3: Make the desired changes using the Page Editor. You can add text and images to your page.