How do I start over on WordPress?
If you’re building your site and want to start over from scratch, you have two options:
- Re-install WordPress (use your host’s one click-installation feature)
- Use a plugin like WP Reset to erase all content, settings, themes and plugins.
How do I reset my WordPress database to default settings?
Upon activation, you need to visit the Tools » Database Reset page. From here, you can select the database tables you want to reset, or click on the ‘Select All Tables’ link to reset all tables. When you select all tables, you’ll have the option to reactivate your current WordPress theme and active plugins.
How do I set the default page in WooCommerce?
To define your page you first need to create a standard page (if you haven’t done so yet) then go to WooCommerce > Settings then click on the “Products” tab then on the “Display” sub-tab where you will find the dropdown option.
How do I completely uninstall WooCommerce?
How to Uninstall and completely remove WooCommerce
- Open your WordPress install’s wp-config.php file.
- Right before where it says “* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. …
- Deactivate WooCommerce at WP-admin > plugins.
- Delete WooCommerce at WP-admin > plugins.
- That’s it!
How do you restart a website?
Restart a Particular Website
- Click Domains menu under the General section.
- In the table view listing select the required website and click the Properties button.
- The website properties page will be displayed.
- Under the Domain Properties section, find the Start Website link.
- Click this link to start/stop the website.
Why doesn’t my WordPress theme look like the demo?
Make sure the theme is activated and look for Demo Content (your WordPress theme demo) on a Dashboard panel. … Navigate to Appearance on the Dashboard panel and choose Customize. To set a default homepage for the demo, make sure your homepage is a static page and select to display it as the home page.
How do I reset my database?
The RESET DATABASE command informs RMAN that you issued a RESETLOGS command. If RMAN is connected NOCATALOG , then you can only specify TO INCARNATION if the database is mounted and the control file contains a record of the prior incarnation.
What is WP database reset?
The WordPress Database Reset plugin allows you to reset the database (all tables or the ones you choose) back to its default settings without having to go through the WordPress 5 minute installation or having to modify any files. Features. Extremely fast one click process to reset the WordPress database tables.
How do I clean up my WordPress database?
How To Clean Your WordPress Database
- Backup Your WordPress Database.
- Install WP-Optimize.
- Remove Trash From Your Database.
- Delete Tables Left Behind By Old Plugins.
- Schedule Ongoing Database Clean Ups.
- Other Plugins That Clean Your Database.
How do I change my WooCommerce URL?
- Go to Woocommerce -> Settings -> Products tab -> Display.
- Under the Shop & product pages heading, select your custom Shop page.
- Save changes.
How do I override WooCommerce templates?
To override WooCommerce template files in your theme (or better yet, child theme) simply make a folder named ‘woocommerce’ within your theme directory, and then create the folders/template file you wish to override within it.
What happens if I deactivate WooCommerce?
If you deactivate and delete the plugin from WordPress, you only remove the plugin and its files. Your settings, orders, products, pages, etc… will still exist in the database. If you need to remove ALL WooCommerce data, including products, order data, etc., you need to be able to modify the site’s wp-config.
How do I disable WooCommerce?
Go to Products -> Categories from the admin panel. From the Product categories screen, you can: Edit an existing category that you’d like to temporarily disable from your WooCommerce store. Alternatively, you can create a new category, as well.
How do I delete all orders in WooCommerce?
Option 1: Completely delete all WooCommerce orders automatically. To automatically remove all the WooCommerce orders completely from your website, you need to hover over the Bulk Edit tool and click Delete. Once you open the automatic deletion option, click Execute Now.