Navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > Restrictions. Navigate to the Payment Gateways, Shipping Methods, or Shipping Destinations section, depending on the type of restriction you want to create. Click the Add Restriction button.
How do I turn off shipping in WooCommerce?
Hiding WooCommerce Shipping Methods based on Product type
- Install and activate the Hide Shipping Method plugin.
- Visit the plugin settings by clicking on the Settings option on the plugins page, or by visiting WooCommerce => Settings => Manage Shipping Methods.
How do I remove shipping charges in WooCommerce?
Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Shipping Zones. Hover over Zone Name, and the option to Edit and Delete appear. Select Delete, and the Shipping Zone is deleted.
How do I disable WooCommerce shipping categories based on categories?
2) In Shipping settings, enter in a Shipping Zone and disable a Shipping Method and “save”. Then re-enable that Shipping Method and “save”. You are done.
How do I add shipping options in WooCommerce?
Start by navigating to WooCommerce → Settings → Shipping in your dashboard, which contains your options for Shipping Zones. A shipping zone is a geographical area that you ship to, defined by countries, regions, states, and zip codes. Set up shipping zones to define different rates based on customers’ locations.
How do I hide free shipping in WooCommerce?
Can I do it using Hide Shipping Method for WooCommerce Plugin? Yes. This plugin lets you hide specific shipping methods when free shipping is enabled. Just choose the relevant option, available for it in the plugin settings, and add the names of shipping method(s) to be hidden for your store.
How do I offer WooCommerce free shipping over amount and hide other shipping methods?
Go to your shipping zone: WooCommerce → Settings → Shipping and select your shipping zone. Click the Add shipping method button and select the shipping methods. It works now. You have configured WooCommerce Free Shipping over amount.
How do I set delivery charges in WooCommerce?
To do this:
- Go to WooCommerce > Products.
- Select the product you want to assign the rate to and click “Edit”
- Select “Shipping” on the left-hand menu.
- You’ll see a dropdown labeled “Shipping class” — select the shipping class you’d like to assign to the product.
- Click “Update” to save changes.
What are shipping zones?
In simple words, a shipping zone is a geographical region to which carriers deliver. It’s defined by a grouping of zip codes and measured from where the package is shipped from (also called the point of origin) to its destination.
How do I hide other shipping methods when free shipping is available?
By default, WooCommerce will show all shipping methods that match the customer and the cart contents. This means Free Shipping will also show along with Flat Rate and other Shipping Methods. The functionality to hide all other methods and only show Free Shipping requires either custom PHP code or a plugin/extension.
What is the best shipping plugin for WooCommerce?
The Top 6 WooCommerce Shipping Plugins
- WooCommerce Weight Based Shipping. …
- WooCommerce ShipStation Gateway. …
- WooCommerce Shipping Gateway. …
- Flexible Shipping. …
- Advanced Shipment Tracking for WooCommerce. …
- MultiParcels Shipping For WooCommerce.
How do I change the default shipping method in WooCommerce?
Set the default shipping method in WooCommerce
- Log in to WordPress.
- Click WooCommerce from the left-hand menu.
- Click Settings in the expanded WooCommerce menu.
- Click the Shipping tab.
- Edit the Shipping Zone by clicking the Edit link or the zone name.
How do I use WooCommerce shipping classes?
Create the Shipping Classes in WooCommerce
Once inside your WordPress dashboard, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Shipping Classes. Next, click Add Shipping Class, and add the relevant details for the item you’d like to create a class for. Click Add Shipping Class again to add additional Classes, as necessary.
How do I offer multiple shipping options in WooCommerce?
Log into your site and go to WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping. You will end up on the Shipping Zones page where you can edit your zones: Edit the zone you want to set up a flat rate shipping option for – you can hover and edit, or simply click on the name – United States in this case.
How do I add free shipping to WooCommerce?
Install and activate the plugin. Go to WooCommerce ⇒ Settings ⇒ Shipping ⇒ Shipping Zones. Assign Free Shipping Per Product to one or more of the shipping zones. At the method’s settings, you can choose if you want to hide other shipping methods at Checkout if the free shipping was available.
How do I add weight shipping in WooCommerce?
It can best be setup using the ‘Weight’ condition to create weight ranges.
- Step 1: Create a Advanced Shipping Rate.
- Step 2: Use two ‘Weight’ conditions to create a weight range.
- Step 3: Set the shipping cost.
- Step 4: Save and Repeat for the other ranges.