How do I set product categories in WooCommerce?
Adding WooCommerce Category
- Go to Appearance > Menus.
- Make sure you select the correct menu from the drop-down.
- Click on “Select” to load the menu.
- Select the “Product categories” tab.
- Check the Categorie to be added.
- Press the “Add to Menu” or “Add to Column” button.
How do I show product categories in WooCommerce?
Go to WooCommerce > Settings, select the Products tab, and then choose the Display option. For each of the Shop Page Display and Default Category Display options, select Show both. Click the Save changes button to save.
How do you set a product category?
How to Create Product Categories for Your Online Store
- Create Categories that Make Sense for Your Customers.
- Use Keywords to Name Your Product Categories.
- Make Your Category Pages Pop.
- Be Consistent When You Categorize Your Products.
- Analyze Your Product Categories for Success.
Is product a category?
Product categories can be organized as a hierarchy of categories that resemble a tree structure or can be a flat structure such as a list of product types. All the companies relating to your product category will be pursuing the same set of customers and will have the same competitors.
How do I manage categories in WooCommerce?
WooCommerce provides an easy to use Categories management page so you can easily manage all the categories on your website. This can be easily accessed if you login in your WordPress admin area and navigate to Products > Categories.
How do I show my shop Page category?
If you want to display product categories on your Shop page instead of just products, follow these steps:
- Click on Appearance > Customize.
- Then go to WooCommerce > Product Catalog.
- Select “Show categories” from Shop Page Display.
- Click on Save Changes.
What are product categories?
A product category is a type of product or service. Product categories are typically created by a firm or industry organization to organize products. This can include a hierarchy of categories that resemble a tree structure. Alternatively, product categories can be a flat structure such as a list of product types.
How do I list all products in WooCommerce?
In the WordPress admin, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Product tables. Add your license key and read through all the settings, choosing the ones that you want for your WooCommerce all products list. Now create a page where you want to list all products in a table (Pages > Add New.
How do I hide categories on my shop page?
- Hide categories or products.
- Display product categories.
- Display the products on shop page.
- Select category name and check hide product option.
- Hide the products.
- Display the categories on shop page.
- Select category name and check hide category option.
- Hide the categories.
Who can see private products in WooCommerce?
If you want to make the WooCommerce product page private so only Admins can see the page, add the product to cart and test the WooCommerce store, you’ll take a very different approach to if you’re simply wanting to hide a Product Page whilst you’re designing it or adding content.
How do I show product attributes in WooCommerce?
How to show attributes on the WooCommerce product page
- Go to: Products > Add Product (or edit an existing one).
- Select the Attributes tab in the Product Data section.
How do I manage product categories in WordPress?
Similar to categories on your posts in WordPress, you can add, delete, and edit product categories.
- Add a Name.
- Add a Slug (optional); this is the URL-friendly version of the name.
- Choose a Parent if this is a subcategory.
- Enter a Description (optional); some themes display this.
- Choose the Display type.
How many product types can we add in WooCommerce add product page?
Depending on what you’re selling, WooCommerce lets you use different product types. You can choose from four core product types: Simple product – It is the default.
What is a product category in retail?
Categories are groups of products that meet similar needs. … The category should be defined such that it reflects the needs of the consumers, not merely the form of the product. For retailers, their categories are central to their identity, and should be framed based on the needs and behaviours of their target shoppers.