Go to WooCommerce > Recommendations > Engines and click Create new. Under Title, enter “Trending”.
How do I add products to my WordPress website?
Adding a Simple product is similar to writing a post in WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce > Products > Add Product. You then have a familiar interface and should immediately feel at home.
- Enter a product Title and Description.
- Go to the Product Data panel, and select downloadable (digital) or virtual (service) if applicable.
How do I add best selling items to WordPress?
- From the WordPress Dashboard, go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for ‘Best Selling Products for WooCommerce’ and click Install. …
- Go to Appearance > Widgets, and add the ‘Best Selling Products Widget for WooCommerce’ widget to a widget area.
- Customise the settings: Title, Category, Products Shown, Thumbnail.
How do I show popular products in WooCommerce?
To do this navigate to Insights » Popular Posts and then click the ‘Popular Products’ menu option. On this screen you can customize how your popular products will display.
How do I add multiple products to WordPress?
Customers will be able to tick the checkboxes next to the products they’d like to buy and select multiple products. They can choose their quantities and product variations directly from the table layout. Finally, they can click a single Add Selected to Cart button. This will add multiple products to the cart at once.
How can I add products to my website?
Adding products to your website
- Go to the editor of the website on which you’d like to add your products.
- At the top, click “Pages.” …
- Next click Custom Page > Blank Page.
- In the page editor, click “Products”.
- Now click your product and drag it to the right.
- Click ‘Add’.
- Click ‘Save’.
Do de activated plugins slow down a WordPress site?
No, inactive or deactivated plugins do not slow down WordPress. … Each time a user requests a page from your WordPress site, WordPress starts a loading process. During this process, it only loads active plugins installed on your website. All inactive plugins are totally ignored and are not loaded or even looked at.
How do I add a featured product in WooCommerce?
Assigning and Adding a Featured Product in WooCommerce
- All you have to do is go to your product list and click on the star. …
- And lastly if you roll over it, although it obviously is marked as a featured image, it will show it with a comment box of yes or no.
- Show Featured Products in Product Widget. …
- Featured Product Block.
How do I show featured products on my WordPress homepage WooCommerce?
Navigate to your products page and find the product you want to have be featured, click the star to make that product be a featured product. It’s really that simple. Once you have featured products set up, WooCommerce will allow you to show all of your featured products by using a shortcode.
How do I remove best sellers from WooCommerce?
From the Dashboard menu, click on Appearance Menu > Theme Editor Menu. When the Theme Editor page is opened, look for the theme functions file where we will add the function that will hide the best sellers section in the storefront homepage.
How do I bulk upload my product?
When you want to bulk upload the products to a WooCommerce store using a CSV or XML file, what you are essentially doing is importing the products in the CSV or XML file into the WooCommerce store.
- 1 – By Uploading the CSV or XML File From Your Local Computer. …
- 2 – Providing the FTP Details. …
- 3 – Enter the URL of the File.
How do I add multiple items to my cart?
How to set up the WooCommerce multiple add to cart plugin
- Edit the product where you want to allow users to add multiple products at once.
- In the Product Add-Ons panel add a new ‘Products’ field (as per the screenshot above)
- Enter the products you’d like to display on the product page in the ‘Child Products’ field.
How do I bulk upload images in WooCommerce?
Put All Your Images in One Folder For Easy Bulk Upload Into WordPress. Create a folder on your computer where you have all your images. Then go into WordPress > Media > Add New > Select Your File and Select all your Images and upload.