It’s about 10 hours to set-up the site with the necessary plugins, WooCommerce configuration, header, footer, menus, shop+product page designs, payment, shipping, taxes and coupons. Then about 5 more hours to set-up the typical page bodies ( home, about, contact, privacy+terms, faq ) if they aren’t already there.
Is WooCommerce easy to set up?
WooCommerce has become the most popular eCommerce software in the world because it’s easy to use for beginners, and it comes with extremely powerful features. Since WooCommerce is open source, not only is it 100% free, you also get complete freedom and control over your eCommerce website.
How do I set up WooCommerce and install?
How to Install and Set Up WooCommerce (In 7 Steps)
- Step 1: Install the Plugin. …
- Step 2: Access the Setup Wizard. …
- Step 3: Choose Your Payment Processors. …
- Step 4: Configure Your Shipping Options. …
- Step 5: Review Optional Add-Ons. …
- Step 6: Install the Jetpack Plugin (Optional) …
- Step 7: Complete the Setup Process.
Is WooCommerce difficult?
Once you get through the initial steps of setting up a WordPress site, working with WooCommerce is just as easy as working with Shopify. The initial setup isn’t difficult, but it does take a bit longer and involve a few small technical details. … Install the WooCommerce plugin. Install any additional plugins needed.
How do I activate WooCommerce?
How to Install and Activate WooCommerce Plugin
- First, log in to WordPress Dashboard and navigate to Plugins > Add new tab in the left column.
- On the right, you’ll see the search field. …
- Click on Install Now button under the WooCommerce plugin and then click on Activate button to activate it.
Can WooCommerce handle 50000 products?
In general, it’s obvious that WooCommerce can cope with the large product bases and, if properly configured, can work with the bases of 50K, 100K or more products. We are going to test the store load speed with various additional plugins installed.
Is there a monthly fee for WooCommerce?
WooCommerce Payments has no setup charge and no monthly fees. You pay 2.9% + $0.30 for each transaction made with U.S.-issued credit or debit cards. For cards issued outside the U.S., there’s an additional 1% fee.
Why is WooCommerce not installing?
Navigate to Plugins>Installed Plugins and deactivate every single plugin that’s not WooCommerce or a Woo extension. If the problem disappears, then it’s a conflict with one or more of your plugins. Now, go through your plugins one at a time and activate each plugin.
How does WooCommerce make money?
The way WooCommerce makes money is by selling loads and loads of helpful extensions to their platform. It’s a great business model for them because they both own the platform that enables such amazing things and they make money out of extension purchases from business owners who have invested in using it.
How do I add a product to WooCommerce?
Adding a simple product
- Go to WooCommerce > Products > Add Product. You then have a familiar interface and should immediately feel at home.
- Enter a product Title and Description.
- Go to the Product Data panel, and select downloadable (digital) or virtual (service) if applicable.
How safe is WooCommerce?
Sites built on WooCommerce are in themselves secure, but site owners still need to be constantly on the alert. Every second, somewhere in the world hackers are hacking a new site. It doesn’t matter to them whether it is a big or small Woocommerce website — they will hack it just the same.
What are the benefits of WooCommerce?
Here we have listed top benefits of using woocommerce
- It is open source.
- Achieve any kind of custom functionality.
- Easy & effective design options.
- It’s easy to use for non tech entrepreneurs.
- Sell any type of products.
- Integration capabilities.
- It’s SEO friendly.
- Analytics power.
Who should use WooCommerce?
Used on about 2.3 million ecommerce stores around the world, WooCommerce is particularly friendly to new ecommerce merchants because it combines ease of use with incredible power, flexibility, and features.
How do I reset WooCommerce?
Reverting to a Previous Version of WooCommerce
- Disable and delete the current plugin.
- Restore a previous backup of your store’s database.
- Download a previous version of WooCommerce under the Advanced View.
- Upload the previous version under Plugins > Add New.
- Activate the previous version of WooCommerce.
Can you add WooCommerce to any WordPress theme?
WooCommerce will work with any theme by default but adding some extra support for the plugin so that it better fits your theme is very easy to do.
Does WooCommerce only work with WordPress?
Because WooCommerce is designed to work with only WordPress, having a WordPress site or account is necessary to have access to the WooCommerce software and the many benefits it has to offer.