Which plugin can be used to create contact forms?
7 Best Contact Form Plugins for WordPress Compared
|WPForms||from $39.50 / year||3,000,000+|
|Ninja Forms||from $99 / year||1,000,000+|
What is the best WordPress contact form plugin?
11 Best Contact Form Plugins for WordPress in 2021
- WPForms. WPForms is a powerful WordPress contact form designed for even the most novice of website owners. …
- Gravity Forms. …
- Contact Form 7. …
- Simple Basic Contact Form. …
- Formidable Forms. …
- Contact Form by BestWebSoft. …
- Jetpack Forms. …
- Ninja Kick Sidebar Contact Form Plugin.
How do I create a contact form plugin in WordPress?
Go to WPForms » Add New in your WordPress admin area. It’ll open form setup page. Enter your form name and select the Simple Contact Form. This will open WPForms drag and drop form builder, and there you’ll see a ready-to-use simple contact form.
Is gravity form free?
Unlike the other entries on this list, there is no free version of Gravity Forms. Even though you pay $59 a year, Gravity Forms Basic comes packed with great features and Add-Ons for which you have to pay $99+ a year with some of the other options listed previously.
What is the best free forms plugin for WordPress?
FREE Form Builder Plugins for WordPress
- WPForms. WPForms is the best WordPress form plugin for WordPress for a lot of reasons. …
- Formidable Forms. Formidable Forms is an advanced online form builder plugin for putting a form on your website. …
- Contact Form 7. …
- Jetpack Form. …
- Caldera Forms. …
- Ninja Forms.
How do I create a beautiful contact form in WordPress?
In your WordPress dashboard, click on the WPForms menu and go to Add New. This will open the WPForms drag and drop form builder. Start by giving your contact form a name and then select your contact form template. WPForms Lite only comes pre-built form templates such as Blank, Simple Contact Form, etc.
What are contact forms for?
A page on a website that allows users to communicate with the site owner. The page has fields for filling in name, address and type of comment. On most company websites, email and mailing addresses are also included; however, the contact form provides an immediate, convenient way for users to ask the company questions.
How do I create a custom contact form plugin?
The easy way :
- Go to the Plugins Menu in WordPress.
- Search for plugin “Contact Form Add”.
- Click “Install”.
- After Installation click activate to start using the Contact Form plugin.
How do you create a contact page?
How to Create a Contact Page Like This
- Try a form with conversational marketing for a great user experience.
- A friendly tone with ‘make new friends’ verbiage that matches branding in copy.
- Use chatbots and live chat.
- Drop the distracting sidebar with landing pages.
How create contact me in HTML?
Five Steps To Creating An HTML Contact Form
- Choose an HTML editor.
- Make a file with . html extension.
- Make a file with the . php extension.
- Generate the PHP code to capture form data.
- Create your HTML contact form.
How do you use gravity form?
How to Use Gravity Forms, Step-By-Step
- Purchase and download Gravity Forms.
- Go to “Plugins” > “Add New”. …
- Click “Choose File” and select the Gravity Forms zip file you downloaded. …
- Click “Activate Plugin”.
- Go to “Forms” > “Settings”. …
- Select the option to “Keep background updates enabled” then click “Next”.
How do you show gravity form?
To get started, open the page you want to add the Gravity Forms shortcode to, then click the + icon to insert a new block.
- Search for and select Shortcode.
- Now you can paste or type out your Gravity Forms shortcode. …
- Use that right now and the Gravity Form with the ID number 1 will show up on that post or page.
Can you use WPForms for free?
The free version, WPForms Lite, is 100% free forever. It lets you build different types of WordPress forms quickly and easily using a drag and drop interface. You can use WPForms Lite to: WPForms is the best WordPress Form Builder plugin.