You will see the Terms and Conditions link and checkbox at the bottom of the cart page.
Where do I put terms and conditions in WooCommerce?
You can toggle this option in WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout > Terms & Conditions Popup.
How do I change terms and conditions in WooCommerce?
Edit WooCommerce’s terms and conditions checkbox text
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard;
- Go to Appearance -> Customize.
- Select WooCommerce -> Checkout.
- Edit the Terms and conditions text, which is found at the very bottom.
- Click the Publish button!
How do I add terms and conditions in WooCommerce registration form?
- You need to already have a “Terms and Conditions” page created.
- Access Appearance -> Customize from your Dashboard.
- Select WooCommerce.
- Select Checkout.
- Select your Terms and Conditions page from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Publish button.
How do I turn off terms and conditions in WooCommerce?
Hi, I would like to remove the Remove I’ve read and accept the terms & conditions button and text from my checkout page on strawberryandblue.com, what would be the easiest way to achieve this? Try to go to WooCommerce > Settings > Pages > Terms page ID then select nothing.
How do you add terms and conditions?
Just follow these steps:
- Click on the “Terms and Conditions Generator” button.
- At Step 1, select the Website option and click “Next step”:
- Answer the questions about your website and click “Next step” when finished:
- Answer the questions about your business practices and click “Next step” when finished:
How do I add terms and conditions to checkbox in WordPress?
Once you’ve customized your signup form, you can add a WordPress terms and conditions agreement checkbox. To do this, drag the Checkboxes form field to your WordPress form. Then, click on this field to make changes. Now you’ll need to customize your checkbox form field.
How do I enable checkout in WooCommerce?
How to setup checkout in WooCommerce?
- Navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout. …
- The Checkout tab offers Checkout Options along with payment gateways like BACS, Check Payment, Cash on Delivery, and PayPal which can be offered to customers.
How do I change the checkout page in WooCommerce?
2) Edit the checkout page programmatically (coding)
- Add custom fields to the WooCommerce checkout page.
- Save custom fields to the database.
- Make a required field optional.
- Add content to the checkout page.
- Use shortcodes in the WooCommerce checkout page.
- Style the checkout page with custom CSS.
How do I create a checkbox field in WooCommerce checkout page?
Click on the ‘+ Add Field’ button. Now you’ll need to fill in the required fields. Field label will appear on the front-end so make sure you name this as you want your customers to see it! Set your field type to ‘Checkbox’ and give your field a name too.
Is WooCommerce GDPR compliant?
WooCommerce itself does not receive or store usage data, unless you opted in to our Usage Tracker. WordPress 4.9. 6 and WooCommerce 3.4 include updates and tools for the GDPR that make it easier to handle Right to Access and Right to Erasure requests from customers.