Landpage WordPress theme documentation
Before installing Landpage – WordPress Landing Page Theme you need to install WordPress. In order to install the current version of WordPress, please go to http://wordpress.org and download the current version of WordPress. For information on how to install WordPress, please see the WordPress codex page http://codex.wordpress.org/Installing_WordPress .
Installing Landpage – free WordPress Blog Theme
After unzipping the “Downloadpack” you can see a folder named “Landpage.zip”. This is the theme folder
You can install theme in 2 ways:
1) Via Wodpress Admin: Go to Appearance > Install Themes > Upload and choose Landpage.zip file ((Make sure you are not uploading the whole zip file that you’ve downloaded (including dummy content, documentation) but only the Landpage.zip file). Click Install Now.
2) Via FTP: Upload Landpage folder into wp-content/themes folder. You can upload theme folder to your server using any FTP applications like Filezilla
After you’ve installed the theme make sure to activate it.
Import Dummy Content
If you want your website look like our live demo, than customize it as you want, follow these steps:
1) Click Tools > Import
2) Click on WordPress > Run Importer
3) Install the Importer plugin by clicking “Install Now” and then “Activate Plugin Run Importer”
4) Upload the xml file from demo xml folder: “demo-xml.xml”.
5) Now assign your posts to an existing user, check the “Download and import file attachments” checkbox and click “Submit”.
6) Install Widget Importer & Exporterplugin and go to Tools > Widget Importer & Exporter > upload widgets.wie and click Import Widget
7) Go to Appearance > Menus, select “Primary Menu” at the bottom of the page and click Save.
8) After you’ve installed the theme, you can customize it in Appearance > Customizer and Appearance > Theme Options.
Customization and theme options
is using the WordPress’s new Theme Customizer feature. Go to Appearance > Customize and change site title, colors, choose templates, upload your logo and more.
You’ll see real time preview of changes you made to your site.
Typography: you can change font and font size in there
Header: set up the Header Layout and add logo
Colors: manage your site color
Layouts: manage your site layouts
Site Identity: site title, tagline and site icon options
Menu: some options for menu
Widgets: some options for widgets
Static Front Page: set up your front page
Additional css: allow you to add custom css