The Events Calendar is a popular free plugin that’s currently active on over 800,000 WordPress websites. After installing the plugin on your WordPress website, you should be able to create and publish your first event in just a few minutes.
Does WordPress have a calendar feature?
The Events Calendar is a powerful event management system for your WordPress site. It is feature-rich but extremely easy to use due to a neat user interface that blends into your WordPress admin area. The Events Calendar allows you to easily add your events and manage organizers / venues.
How do I use WordPress calendar plugin?
How to Use the Events Calendar Plugin for WordPress
- Login to your WordPress site.
- Go to Plugins > Add new and search for “The Events Calendar”.
- Click “Install Now” and activate the plugin.
What is the best calendar plugin for WordPress?
Best WordPress Calendar Plugins
- HubSpot Meetings.
- Stachethemes Event Calendar.
- The Events Calendar.
- My Calendar.
- WordPress Pro Event Calendar.
- Events Schedule.
- MotoPress Timetable and Event Schedule Plugin.
How can I add a calendar to my website?
Embed a calendar on your website
- On a computer, open Google Calendar. …
- In the top right, click Settings. …
- On the left side of the screen, click the name of the calendar you want to embed.
- In the “Integrate calendar” section, copy the iframe code displayed.
- Under the embed code, click Customize.
How do I add a calendar widget?
- Adding a widget. 1 On the home screen, tap and hold on any available space. 2 Tap “Widgets”. …
- Adjusting the widget settings. 1 Tap and hold the widget. 2 Tap “Widget settings”. …
- Adjusting the size of a widget. 1 Tap and hold the widget. 2 A blue box will appear around the widget. …
- Deleting a widget. 1 Tap and hold the widget.
How do you add a plugin to WordPress?
To automatically add a plugin to your WordPress website:
- From your WordPress dashboard, choose Plugins > Add new.
- Search for the desired plugin using a search bar in the top right corner. …
- After finding the plugin in the results, click Install Now.
- To use the plugin, you’ll need to activate it.
How do I add my Outlook calendar to WordPress?
- You can right-click on the calendar then choose Share > Publish This calendar or you can sign in your OWA > Settings > Calendar > Options > Calendar > Calendar publishing.
- Select a calendar: you can choose the calendar you want to share.