Navigate to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products -> Quick view from the WP dashboard and scroll down till you reach the Options section. You can choose to lets customers open the WooCommerce product lightbox by: Using the Quick View button that’s positioned directly under each product.
How do I add a product image in WooCommerce?
To add a product image, click on the Set product image link. Clicking this link will open up the WordPress media selector. From here you can either select an already uploaded image, or upload a new one.
How do I add a drop down menu in WooCommerce?
To create a drop down menu drag a menu item slightly to the right of the menu item above it to create a sub item (parent/child) relationship in the menu. You can also click the down arrow to reveal more information and there click the Up one, Down one, Under [item above it], and To the top.
How do I add a search box in WooCommerce?
WooCommerce comes with a ‘Product Search’ widget, which you can find in Appearance > Widgets. If your homepage contains a widgetized area then you can add the widget there.
How do I add a lightbox to WordPress?
Log in to your WordPress Dashboard. Click Plugins in the navigation menu, then the Add New button. Type lightbox in the search box, then click the Enter key. You will see Lightbox Gallery listed, click the Install Now button.
How do I add multiple products in WooCommerce?
WooCommerce Product Table lets you add multi-select checkboxes alongside (or in place of) the Add to Cart buttons in the product table view. Customers will be able to tick the checkboxes next to the products they’d like to buy and select multiple products.
How do I add multiple images to WooCommerce?
Setup and Configuration
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products.
- Select one of your Variable products.
- Select the Variations tab in the Product Details box.
- Find the Add Additional Images link and click. This link allows you to add any number of additional images for each variation.
How do I create a dynamic drop-down menu in WordPress?
How to create a WordPress dropdown menu with core functionality
- Step 1: Create a menu (if needed) If you don’t already have a menu, enter a name in the Menu Name box and then click the Create Menu button. …
- Step 2: Add links to menu. …
- Step 3: Arrange menu items using drag and drop. …
- Step 4: Choose menu location.
How do I add a submenu in WooCommerce?
2 Answers. Then you will see a submenu under “Woocommerce” admin menu. For some reason you can´t do same using post_type=shop_order. “shop_order” is the one you should use to put a submenu under “Woocommerce” one.. but, as i said, don´t know why didn´t work with that particual post_type.
How do I add a menu in WooCommerce?
Adding WooCommerce Category
- Go to Appearance > Menus.
- Make sure you select the correct menu from the drop-down.
- Click on “Select” to load the menu.
- Select the “Product categories” tab.
- Check the Categorie to be added.
- Press the “Add to Menu” or “Add to Column” button.
How do I use smart search in WooCommerce?
Upload the plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress site. Go to the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress and activate the Smart WooCommerce Search plugin. Place the search plugin shortcode into your template or simply use the built-in widget.
How do I bypass WooCommerce widgets?
How to Override WooCommerce Widgets
- Use the widget_display_callback filter to alter configuration details.
- Hook into any provided filters/actions.
- Override a WooCommerce template file.
- Override a pluggable WooCommerce template function.
- Subclass, modify and register a widget.
- Duplicate, modify and register a widget.
How do I add a category filter in WooCommerce?
How to display attribute and category filter on WooCommerce shop with Product Table Plugin
- Add the information to Add new attribute. …
- You can include one or more options per attribute. …
- Make the similar settings and add the information to Add new category.
How do I add a lightbox to my website?
Add a pop-up lightbox to grab your visitors’ attention. They’re a great way to display important messages and announcements.
Adding a Lightbox
- Click Add on the left side of the Editor.
- Click Interactive.
- Select a category under Lightbox.
- Click or drag your chosen lightbox to add it to your page.
What is a lightbox?
In web design, a lightbox popup is a window overlay that appears on top of a webpage, blocking some of the content on the page. A lightbox can appear anywhere on the screen – in the center, or as a strip at the top, bottom or sides of the page. …
How do you make a simple lightbox?
How to Make a Light Box?
- Choose a Cardboard Box. To make a proper DIY light box display, you need a huge cardboard box. …
- Mark Windows on Every Side of the Box. …
- Make the Windows on the Box. …
- Cut a Piece of White Poster Board Identical to the Box. …
- Cover the Windows. …
- Fasten the Poster Board Inside of the Box. …
- Use Lightbox.