To setup Order Status Control, go to WooCommerce > Settings > General and update the Orders to Auto-Complete setting to determine which paid orders should skip the Processing status and go directly to Completed status: None: No orders will be automatically completed.
How do I AutoComplete WooCommerce orders?
Open your AutoComplete Orders setting by going to WooCommerce > Settings. Then, click AutoComplete orders. Here, you’ll have three different modes to set for the plugin. AutoComplete WooCommerce Orders will auto process your orders based on this mode setting so choose the appropriate option for your website.
How do I create a custom order status in WooCommerce?
Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Order Statuses, and set up new statuses or email triggers. Edit your email content if needed. That’s it! Sit back and enjoy custom WooCommerce order statuses and automatic emails!
How do I create a custom order status?
Set up Statuses
- Name – The name to display in your Orders Table and on all order information.
- Slug – Add a slug to identify this status, which can be used in custom code. …
- Description – (Optional) Add a description to display to customers when they view the order. …
- Color – select a color for the order status icon.
How do I change my shipping status in WooCommerce?
Steps to Add a Shipped Order status in WooCommerce
- Register Shipped Order Status in WooCommerce. …
- Add ‘Shipped’ to Order Actions Metabox on Order Page. …
- Add ‘Shipped’ to Order Status list on Single Order Page. …
- Create Callback Function if Order Status is Marked as Shipped.
How do I manage orders in WooCommerce?
How To Manage Orders In WooCommerce
- To access orders, log in to your WordPress admin panel and click WooCommerce.
- On the orders page, all orders and their information is displayed (e.g. order number, customer name, date of purchase, order status, shipping address and purchase total) displayed in neat rows.
How do I track my order on WooCommerce?
Add shipment tracking information to your orders
Provide customers with an easy way to track their shipment with WooCommerce Shipment Tracking. After adding details to an order, the tracking information will appear in emails, the order tracking page, and the order view page in their account section.
What does custom order mean?
verb (used with object) to obtain by special or individual order: These wide doors have to be custom-ordered.
Why is WooCommerce so slow?
Why is my WooCommerce site slow? WooCommerce are naturally slower because they add extra WooCommerce scripts, styles, and cart fragments. They also usually requires more plugins. This is partially why WooCommerce sites can have poor load times in PageSpeed Insights and GTmetrix.
What does processing mean in WooCommerce?
Processing: This means the customer’s payment has been received. The order is now awaiting dispatch, i.e. for you to process it. If you’re using WooCommerce to track your orders, you can click into the order and change the order status to “Completed” once you’ve dispatched the product(s).
How do I show WooCommerce front end orders?
The Toolset WooCommerce Blocks plugin allows you to display WooCommerce orders on your site’s front-end. To display a list of any kind of content with Toolset, you need to create a View.
- Create the View. …
- Select the post status for Orders you want to list. …
- Design the Front-end List of Orders.
How do you manage orders?
This process is called order management, which is basically keeping track of customers’ orders and handling the steps involved with fulfilling them. The process generally consists of accepting the order; picking, packing, and shipping the items mentioned in the order; and finally tracking them until they get delivered.
How do I change the order of pages in WooCommerce?
Setup and Configuration
- Go to: WooCommerce > Checkout Fields.
- There are three sets of Fields you can edit:
- Select the Add Field button.
- Enter your text and preferences.
- Save Changes.