How do I change the default email sender in WordPress?
Simply go to the WP Mail SMTP » Settings page and switch to the ‘Email Test’ tab. From here, you just need to provide an email address that you can access and then click on the ‘Send Email’ button. The plugin will now send a test email to the address you provided.
How do I change the default page in WooCommerce?
To define your page you first need to create a standard page (if you haven’t done so yet) then go to WooCommerce > Settings then click on the “Products” tab then on the “Display” sub-tab where you will find the dropdown option.
How do I reset my WooCommerce settings?
How to reset WooCommerce? (Step-by-step process)
- Step 1: Clear WooCommerce data.
- Delete customer details.
- Delete WooCommerce plugin from Dashboard.
- Get rid of Custom Fields with cPanel.
- Drop Database tables in phpMyAdmin.
- Delete residual files from FTP server.
How do I change my order confirmation email in WooCommerce?
To edit the settings of the Confirmation Email that is sent to your customers after they order something from you, go to your WordPress Dashboard and select the WooCommerce menu option. Then, click Settings.
Step 1: Edit the Settings of the Confirmation Email
- Email heading.
- Additional content.
How do I change the default email name and address in WordPress?
Changing the Sender Name and Email Address Manually
- Changing the Sender Name and Email Address Manually.
- Another way to change the default email and sender name is by using a PHP function. …
- The code to change your email address:
- add_filter( ‘wp_mail_from’, ‘sender_email’ ); …
- The code to change your sender name:
How do I change email sender name?
How to change your name
- On your computer, open Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings. See all settings.
- Click the Accounts and Import or Accounts tab.
- Under “Send mail as,” click Edit info.
- Enter the name you want to show when you send messages.
- At the bottom, click Save changes.
How do I change the checkout page in WooCommerce?
Setup and Configuration
- Go to: WooCommerce > Checkout Fields.
- There are three sets of Fields you can edit:
- Select the Add Field button.
- Enter your text and preferences.
- Save Changes.
How do I change my WooCommerce URL?
- Go to Woocommerce -> Settings -> Products tab -> Display.
- Under the Shop & product pages heading, select your custom Shop page.
- Save changes.
How do I export WooCommerce settings?
Plugins > Add new > Upload Plugin
After the file has been uploaded, simply click Install Now. Then activate it. Next, go to Dashboard > Tools > Export and then select all your options from the drop-down menus and click Download Export File to export your settings.
What is the latest version of WooCommerce?
WooCommerce 5.4.1 Fix Release
- By Christopher Allford.
- June 10, 2021.
- 2 Comments.
How do you reset plugins?
How do you reset your site with WP Reset?
- Step 1: Decide what you want to keep. …
- Step 2: Select what you want to reset. …
- Step 3: Click delete! …
- Step 1: Choose the database you would like to reset.
- Step 1: Type the “reset” in the text box.
- Step 1: Install and activate the Customizer Reset plugin.
How do I send a custom email in WooCommerce?
WooCommerce by defaults offers some basic customization options. You can change some basic look of the email templates, under the WooCommerce -> Settings -> Emails-> Email Options. From there you can change things like the header image, body text color, body background color, background color, footer text, etc.
How do I make an email confirmation order?
What to Include in an Order Confirmation Email
- Provide the order number. …
- Summarize the customer contact details. …
- Confirm the shipping address. …
- Include an order summary. …
- Break down the cost. …
- Confirm the payment method and amount. …
- Outline the shipping method and estimated delivery date.
How do I check my WooCommerce email?
1) Install the Plugin
Click the Install button and then activate it. Once you’ve installed the plugin, hover over WooCommerce on your Dashboard sidebar. Then, click on Preview Emails to open the plugin’s interface. Now, to preview your emails, select the type of mail you want to preview using the Choose Email option.