Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Shipping Zones. Hover over Zone Name, and the option to Edit and Delete appear. Select Edit, and a screen appears so you can change the name, regions or shipping methods. Save changes.
How do I change shipping in WooCommerce?
To do this:
- Go to WooCommerce > Products.
- Select the product you want to assign the rate to and click “Edit”
- Select “Shipping” on the left-hand menu.
- You’ll see a dropdown labeled “Shipping class” — select the shipping class you’d like to assign to the product.
- Click “Update” to save changes.
How do I manage shipping in WooCommerce?
Configure WooCommerce settings
Set up shipping zones to define different rates based on customers’ locations. To assign shipping methods to zones, click Add Shipping Method. Choose Flat Rate, Free Shipping, or Local Pickup, and select the options and pricing you’d like for each one.
How do I change the default shipping method in WooCommerce?
Set the default shipping method in WooCommerce
- Log in to WordPress.
- Click WooCommerce from the left-hand menu.
- Click Settings in the expanded WooCommerce menu.
- Click the Shipping tab.
- Edit the Shipping Zone by clicking the Edit link or the zone name.
How do I edit WooCommerce billing fields?
Setup and Configuration
- Go to: WooCommerce > Checkout Fields.
- There are three sets of Fields you can edit:
- Select the Add Field button.
- Enter your text and preferences.
- Save Changes.
What are the shipping categories?
Ships are mainly classified into the following types:
- Container Ships.
- Bulk Carrier.
- Tanker Ships.
- Passenger Ships.
- Naval Ships.
- Offshore Ships.
- Special Purpose Ships.
How do I get rid of shipping in WooCommerce?
Hiding WooCommerce Shipping Methods based on Product type
- Install and activate the Hide Shipping Method plugin.
- Visit the plugin settings by clicking on the Settings option on the plugins page, or by visiting WooCommerce => Settings => Manage Shipping Methods.
How do I restrict shipping location in WooCommerce?
Navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > Restrictions. Navigate to the Payment Gateways, Shipping Methods, or Shipping Destinations section, depending on the type of restriction you want to create. Click the Add Restriction button.
What is shipping class in WooCommerce?
Shipping classes can be used to group products of similar type and used by some shipping methods, such as Flat Rate Shipping, to provide different rates to different classes of product. … To set up shipping rates, configure Shipping Zones, and then add your shipping class costs to a shipping method, like Flat Rate.
How do I set shipping charges in WooCommerce?
To access your shipping options go to WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping. Then, if you would like to charge a flat rate per shipping class select Calculation Type > Per Class – charge shipping for each shipping class in an order. Then, you can define the flat rates per shipping class.
How does WooCommerce calculate shipping?
When a customer checks out items in their cart, the plugin looks at the destination of items and then uses the table of rates you created to calculate total shipping. Each destination can have its own rules, or multiple sets of rules, based on your shipping requirements.
How do I add shipping to WooCommerce?
Create the Shipping Classes in WooCommerce
Once inside your WordPress dashboard, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Shipping Classes. Next, click Add Shipping Class, and add the relevant details for the item you’d like to create a class for. Click Add Shipping Class again to add additional Classes, as necessary.
How do I customize my checkout page?
Why should you customize the checkout page in WooCommerce?
- Create a one-page checkout.
- Change the checkout style and design with CSS.
- Add, remove, or rearrange checkout fields.
- Include content.
- Make a field required or optional.
- Add conditional fields and create conditional logic.
How do I customize my WooCommerce checkout?
The easiest way to customize checkout fields is to use the Checkout Field Editor plugin. This plugin provides a simple UI to move, edit, add, or remove any checkout fields. You can edit anything about the fields, including type, label, position, and more.