You can do this really easily using the default WordPress block editor. Just click on any paragraph block, then select the font size under ‘Text Settings’ on the right-hand side. You can select from the drop-down, which covers Small, Normal, Medium, Large, and Huge.
How do you set font size to its default size?
Hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard, and then press the plus (+) key to make on-screen text larger or the minus/hyphen (-) key to make on-screen text smaller. You can continue to press either of the two keys to adjust the text size to your liking.
How do I change the font on my WordPress site?
How to change font in WordPress theme using the WordPress Customizer
- Open the WordPress Customizer. To get started, go to Appearance → Customize to open the WordPress Customizer:
- Locate font/typography settings. …
- Choose fonts and save changes. …
- Choose which Google Fonts to use. …
- Open WordPress Customizer and edit fonts.
How do I change the size of the header font in WordPress?
If you choose Header, you can change the header size by clicking on the dropdown under Typography > Preset Size in the right-hand menu. You can also change the header tag by clicking H2 on the block menu that appears above the header.
How do I change text size?
How to change the font size on an Android device
- Open the Settings app and tap the “Accessibility” tab. …
- Tap “Font Size.” Depending on your device, this option may be hidden in a “Vision” menu.
- You’ll be presented with a slider that lets you control the font size. …
- Tap “Done” to save your changes.
What is the shortcut key for font size?
To increase the font size, click the Increase Font Size command button. The keyboard shortcut is Ctrl+Shift+>.
How do you change the font on a website?
Begin by pressing the small gear on the top right corner of your browser, then click on the “Internet Options” button. Now look to the bottom of the popup window and select “Fonts.” Now you can change your webpage and plain text fonts as desired.
How do I change the font style on my website?
How to Change the Font With CSS
- Locate the text where you want to change the font. …
- Surround the text with the SPAN element: <span>This text is in Arial</span>
- Add the attribute style=”” to the span tag: <span style=””>This text is in Arial</span>
- Within the style attribute, change the font using the font-family style.
How do I change the font?
Changing Built-In Font Settings
- In the “Settings” menu, scroll down and tap the “Display” option.
- The “Display” menu may vary depending on your Android device. …
- In the “Font Size and Style” menu, tap the “Font Style” button.
- You’ll have a list of pre-installed font styles available for you to choose from.
What size should WordPress header image be?
The dimensions for your customized header are at least 960 pixels in width and 250 pixels in height. If your photo is larger than that, you can crop it after you’ve uploaded it to WordPress, although cropping the image with a graphics program (like Photoshop) is the best way to get exact results.
What is the shortcut to change the font size on a laptop?
To increase the font size, press Ctrl + ] . (Press and hold the Ctrl , then press the right bracket key.) To decrease the font size, press Ctrl + [ . (Press and hold the Ctrl , then press the left bracket key.)
Why is my text font so big?
Change the Text and Items Size
Go to Display Size. Use the slider at the bottom to decrease or increase the text and items size. Slide left to make them smaller and slide right to make them larger.
How do I make the letters bigger on my computer?
Change Text Size in Windows 10
- Right click on the desktop and select Display settings.
- Slide the “Change the size of text, apps…” to the right to make text bigger. …
- Click “Advanced sizing of text and other items” at the bottom of the window.
- A pop-up window appears with a little ruler in it. …
- 5b. …
- Click Apply.