You can customize the template for your invoices, packing lists, and pick lists by going to WooCommerce > Settings > Invoices/Packing Lists > General and clicking Customize.
How do I create a packing slip in Woocommerce?
Customize Packing Slip
To create a new packing slip template, Click on Change layout>Choose the template>Make necessary changes and save to view the option “Create new template”. Select a template from the Create new template option. From the inbuilt templates that pop up, choose a layout.
How do I customize Woocommerce PDF invoices and packing slips?
Copy the templates to your theme folder and you don’t have to worry that your customizations will be overwritten when you update the plugin.
- Insert customer header image/logo.
- Modify shop data / footer / disclaimer etc. on the invoices & packing slips.
- Select paper size (Letter or A4)
- Translation ready.
How do you change a packing slip?
You can make changes to your packing slip template click Edit in the Packing slips section of your shipping settings. While editing the template, you can revert the packing slip back to the default template by clicking Revert to default.
How do I export my WooCommerce orders?
You can export one or more orders from the Orders page by following the steps below:
- Go to WooCommerce > Orders.
- Select one or more orders to export. You can set the Exported filter to show orders based on their export status.
- From the Bulk Actions menu, choose one of the following actions: Download to CSV. …
- Click Apply.
How do I download a WooCommerce invoice?
The PDF invoice extension adds new features to the WooCommerce Orders screen.
- Invoice number: Click to download an invoice to your computer.
- Send invoice icon: Click to resend a Completed Order email to the customer.
- Download invoice icon: Click to download a copy of the invoice to your computer.
How do I print a receipt in WooCommerce?
Print Order in WooCommerce
- Go to WooCommerce > Orders .
- Then select the order which you want to print.
- Select “Print Invoice” from the bulk actions and hit Apply.
How do you use WooCommerce to email an invoice with a pay now link?
How to Use WooCommerce to Email an Invoice with a “Pay Now” Link: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Step 1: Create a new order. In your WordPress dashboard, go to WooCommerce > Orders > Add Order. …
- Step 2: Add Line Items. …
- Step 3: Generate the Invoice. …
- Step 4: Your Customer Receives the Invoice. …
- Step 5: Your Customer Pays On Your Site.
How do I change the default packing slip on a Shipstation?
To set your packing slip format:
- Go to Account Settings.
- Select Printing from the left-hand sidebar, then choose Printing Setup.
- Click the Document Options for Packing Slips.
- Choose the Packing Slip Format you wish to use from the drop-down menu. Options: …
- Click Save Changes.
How do you make a packing slip?
Packing Slip Template: What to Include
- Order date.
- Purchaser name.
- Purchaser address.
- Recipient name.
- Recipient address.
- Itemized list of what was ordered.
- Itemized list of what’s included in the shipment (your packing list)
- Itemized list of what will ship separately.
Who prepares the packing slip?
Your freight forwarder uses the packing list to prepare the bill of lading for the international carrier and to prepare export clearance documentation, such as the Electronic Export Information required for filing through AESDirect on the Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) platform.
How do you edit a receipt in WooCommerce?
To do this, go to Products and click Edit under the product you want to change. Scroll down to the Product Data section and click Advanced. There, you’ll see a blank box where you can add a Purchase Note. Purchase Notes can be used in a variety of ways.
How do you attach an invoice in WooCommerce?
Attaching PDF Invoice in Email
- Install and activate the plugin on your WooCommerce site. Learn more about the setup of the PDF Invoice.
- Navigate to Invoice/Packing > Invoice from your WordPress dashboard.
- From the General tab, Choose ‘Yes’ for the option Attach invoice PDF in the order email.
How do I view an invoice in WooCommerce?
On WooCommerce > Settings > Invoices/Packing Lists > Invoice, you can modify the following settings to determine which fields appear on the invoice: Show shipping method: Select to show the shipping method next to the customer addresses.