To set your Featured Image, scroll down in your page or post underneath the Publish button. There you’ll see a link that says Set featured image. Clicking it will bring you to your media library where you can either upload something new or choose an image you already have on your website.
How do I change the thumbnail on a website link?
Change Image in a Thumbnail Preview Link
- Here’s an example website thumbnail:
- Step 1: Click Edit Site to open the website builder.
- Step 2: Find the page you want to share. …
- Step 3: Use the Page Preview Image field to upload your compressed image to the page.
- Step 4: Once uploaded, Save the changes to your Page Settings.
How do I change the image on my WordPress site?
Replace an Image
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard.
- Once logged into WordPress click on Pages from the left side menu.
- Click on the name of the page that you want to change the image on. This will open the Page Editor.
- Click on the image you wish to replace. …
- Click on the Replace button below the image preview.
How do I change the picture on my website?
- Click on ‘New Image’ which will bring up your photo editor manager and from here you can select an image already uploaded, or click ‘Upload’ in the top right-hand corner to upload a new image from your PC.
- Once your image is in place, click ‘Save’ to save all changes:
How do I change the picture that displays when I share my website link Wix?
To change the social share image for your whole site:
- Go to Settings in your site’s dashboard.
- Click Social on the left.
- Click Upload Image.
- Select an image or click + Upload Media to upload a new one.
- Click Apply.
- Go back to the Editor or ADI and publish your site.
How do I preview a link?
To do this, simply add a + sign to the end of any link in your browser. For example, for https://bit.ly/Wn2Xdz just enter https://bit.ly/Wn2Xdz+ into your browser and you’ll be sent to a preview page for the link.
How do I change the picture on my Facebook page?
To add or change your Page’s profile picture:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click in the bottom right of your Page’s profile picture and select Edit Profile Picture.
- Select an option and follow the on-screen instructions.
How does the user add an image or content to a block?
Click on the ‘Add new block’ button or type /image in the post editor to insert an image block. You will see three buttons inside the blank image block. You can upload an image from your computer, select an already uploaded image from the media library, or insert an image by providing the image file URL.
How do I regenerate thumbnails in WordPress?
- You should already be logged into your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click Tools, then Regen. Thumbnails in the navigation menu.
- Click the Regenerate All Thumbnails button. It will then begin regenerating your thumbnails. This will take some time to complete, depending on how many images your site has.
How can I replace a photo?
Replace an image
- Click the edit button.
- Click the image that you want to replace.
- A small dialog will appear above or below the image. …
- Open the “Insert” menu, and select “Image”.
- Use the image picker dialog to select your image, and click OK.
- After you are done moving and sizing your image, click Save.