How do you change the header title?
You can easily alter your main page header/title design via the WordPress Customizer. Simply log into WordPress and go to Appearance > Customize > General Options > Page Title to make your edits.
How do I change the description and title in WordPress?
Changing the Title & Meta Description through each Post & Page
- Login to your WordPress site.
- Navigate to the Yoast SEO Plugin. …
- Select the Post or Page from the left side of the menu. …
- Scroll down the page until you see the section called “Yoast SEO”
- Click “Edit Snippet”
How do I change my Oceanwp homepage?
To change this, go to Settings > Reading. Then select the option – a static page. In the homepage dropdown, you’ll see a list of all the available pages. From here, you can select the page that you want as your website homepage.
How do I change my website description?
You can try to set a meta name=”description” tag in the head of your website. Example : description” content=”This is an example of a meta description.”> However, it won’t always be used, Google will decide wether or not it’s appropriate to use the user defined description instead of the on-page content.
Where is meta title in WordPress?
Once on the content editor screen, scroll down to the ‘AIOSEO Settings’ box below the content area. You will see your site’s title and an automatically generated description as the snippet. Below that, you’ll see the Meta Description field. Go ahead and enter a description into your Meta Description field.
How do I change my default homepage in WordPress?
How to Change the Default Home Page in WordPress
- Log in to the administration area of your WordPress site.
- Click on “Settings” in the left sidebar to expand the “Settings” submenu. …
- Click on the radio button labelled “A static page” in the “Front Page Displays” section to set the front page to display a static page.
How do I hide page titles in OceanWP?
If you want to remove the page header from ALL pages, posts and archives on the site you can do so via the Customizer at Appearance > Customize > General Options > Page Title and set the style to “Hidden”.
How do I make OceanWP full width?
Go on the page you want to activate the full screen sections effect. Click the Full Screen tab under OceanWP Settings. Click the Enable button for the Make This Page Full Screen field.
How do I edit header and footer in WordPress?
Edit header options for my WordPress site
- Log in to WordPress.
- In the left-hand menu, select Appearance > Customize.
- Select Site Identity or Header > Site Identity. You will see options to edit the logo, site title, tagline, and site icon.
- Select Publish to apply the changes.
How do I change the header in Visual Composer?
How to create header, footer, and sidebar?
- In WordPress admin panel navigate to Visual Composer menu;
- Select Headers, Footers, or Sidebars;
- Click on Add new template;
- Give a name for your new template;
- Use content elements and templates to create your headers, footers, and sidebars;
- Save your template.