To comment part of a section, you have to already be inside PHP tags. So you don’t need to open a new set. // will get you there as a one line comment if you are in PHP tags and at the end of a line. Line wrap will apply.
How do you comment out in PHP?
PHP supports several ways of commenting:
- Syntax for single-line comments: <! DOCTYPE html> <html> <body> // This is a single-line comment. …
- Syntax for multiple-line comments: <! DOCTYPE html> <html> <body> /* …
- Using comments to leave out parts of the code: <! DOCTYPE html> <html> <body>
How do I add comments to WordPress code?
— Comment –!> Works like a charm. Instead of typeing <! –Comment–> in the editor for your post, Make sure you place the comment tag inside the raw html editor.
What is PHP full form?
PHP (recursive acronym for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor ) is a widely-used open source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for web development and can be embedded into HTML.
What are the two types of comments used in PHP?
There are two types of comments used in PhP
- Single line comments: Single line comment used for short explanations. …
- Another Example of Single line Comment. …
- Multi-lines comments: Multi lines comments used to comment multiple lines. …
- Another example of Multi-line comments.
How do I count comments in WordPress?
You need to copy the shortcode [sbs_approved] to display the total number of approved comments on your WordPress site. If you want to display it in a post or page, then simply create a new post or edit an existing one.
Which is not a comment symbol in PHP?
Answer: Use the Syntax “// text” and “/* text */”
It will help you and others in the future to understand what you were trying to do with the PHP code. Comments are not displayed in the output, they are ignored by the PHP engine.
How do I create a custom comment in WordPress?
How to Customize WordPress Comment Form?
- Change the Font of Comments Form.
- Change the Submit Comment Button.
- Remove Website URL Field from Comment Form.
- Add a Field to the Comments Form.
- Add reCAPTCHA to Comment Form.
- Change the Title of Your Comment Section.
- Move Text Field to the Bottom of the Form.
Is PHP difficult to learn?
In general, PHP is regarded as an easy programming language to master for people just starting to learn to program. As with any programming language, PHP has rules of coding, abbreviations, and algorithms. Learning PHP will be easy or challenging depending on how you approach learning the language itself.
What is PHP used for?
PHP is a server side scripting language that is embedded in HTML. It is used to manage dynamic content, databases, session tracking, even build entire e-commerce sites. It is integrated with a number of popular databases, including MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Sybase, Informix, and Microsoft SQL Server.
Is Python better than PHP?
Python is better than PHP in long term project. PHP has low learning curve, it is easy to get started with PHP. Compare to PHP Python has lower number of Frameworks. Popular ones are DJango, Flask.
How many types of comments are there in PHP?
While there is only one type of comment in HTML, PHP has two types. The first type we will discuss is the single line comment. The single line comment tells the interpreter to ignore everything that occurs on that line to the right of the comment.
What Is REM PHP?
PHP comments can be used to describe any line of code so that other developer can understand the code easily. It can also be used to hide any code. PHP supports single line and multi line comments. These comments are similar to C/C++ and Perl style (Unix shell style) comments.
What are the features of PHP?
PHP’s main Features
- Simple. It is very simple and easy to use, compared to another scripting language it is very simple and easy, this is widely used all over the world.
- Interpreted. …
- Faster. …
- Open Source. …
- Platform Independent. …
- Case Sensitive. …
- Speed Comparision of ASP PHP JSP.