How do I remove shipping options in WooCommerce?
Hiding WooCommerce Shipping Methods based on Product type
- Install and activate the Hide Shipping Method plugin.
- Visit the plugin settings by clicking on the Settings option on the plugins page, or by visiting WooCommerce => Settings => Manage Shipping Methods.
How do I restrict shipping location in WooCommerce?
Navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > Restrictions. Navigate to the Payment Gateways, Shipping Methods, or Shipping Destinations section, depending on the type of restriction you want to create. Click the Add Restriction button.
How do I change shipping options in WooCommerce?
Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Shipping Zones. Hover over Zone Name, and the option to Edit and Delete appear. Select Edit, and a screen appears so you can change the name, regions or shipping methods. Save changes.
How do I remove the shipping option in WordPress?
Once the plugin is installed and activated, you can start with it. Go to WordPress Admin Sidebar menu > Hide Shipping. The whole process is divided into two steps: Setting Filters for Hiding Shipping Methods.
How do I force free shipping in WooCommerce?
Go to your shipping zone: WooCommerce → Settings → Shipping and select your shipping zone. Click the Add shipping method button and select the shipping methods. It works now. You have configured WooCommerce Free Shipping over amount.
What are shipping zones?
In simple words, a shipping zone is a geographical region to which carriers deliver. It’s defined by a grouping of zip codes and measured from where the package is shipped from (also called the point of origin) to its destination.
How do I set delivery charges in WooCommerce?
To do this:
- Go to WooCommerce > Products.
- Select the product you want to assign the rate to and click “Edit”
- Select “Shipping” on the left-hand menu.
- You’ll see a dropdown labeled “Shipping class” — select the shipping class you’d like to assign to the product.
- Click “Update” to save changes.
How does WooCommerce calculate shipping?
To access your shipping options go to WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping. Then, if you would like to charge a flat rate per shipping class select Calculation Type > Per Class – charge shipping for each shipping class in an order. Then, you can define the flat rates per shipping class.
How do I manage shipping in WooCommerce?
Configure WooCommerce settings
Set up shipping zones to define different rates based on customers’ locations. To assign shipping methods to zones, click Add Shipping Method. Choose Flat Rate, Free Shipping, or Local Pickup, and select the options and pricing you’d like for each one.
How do shipping classes work?
Shipping classes are used to group products – they are not used directly to offer shipping rates to customers. To set up shipping rates, configure Shipping Zones, and then add your shipping class costs to a shipping method, like Flat Rate.
What is the best shipping plugin for WooCommerce?
The Top 6 WooCommerce Shipping Plugins
- WooCommerce Weight Based Shipping. …
- WooCommerce ShipStation Gateway. …
- WooCommerce Shipping Gateway. …
- Flexible Shipping. …
- Advanced Shipment Tracking for WooCommerce. …
- MultiParcels Shipping For WooCommerce.
How do I turn off free shipping in WooCommerce?
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping.
- Select a Shipping Zone, Click Edit.
- Click Add Shipping Method and a modal will display. …
- Select Free Shipping in the row you wish to define and select Edit.
How do I hide other shipping methods when free shipping is available?
By default, WooCommerce will show all shipping methods that match the customer and the cart contents. This means Free Shipping will also show along with Flat Rate and other Shipping Methods. The functionality to hide all other methods and only show Free Shipping requires either custom PHP code or a plugin/extension.
What is virtual product in WooCommerce?
WooCommerce Virtual & Downloadable Products
A virtual product is a product that is not physical and will not have shipping options. A downloadable product is one that, as it says, will allow the customer to download a file or files after purchase.