First, make sure you’re logged in. Then visit the site you want to Unfollow and click the button that says Following in the bottom right-hand corner. You can also click Edit List in your Reader to display the list of blogs you follow.
How do I find blogs on WordPress?
To locate blogs with content of interest to you:
- Use Google search (replace “topic” with any keyword) topic site:wordpress.com.
- Use WordPress.com search > http://en.support.wordpress.com/wordpresscom-search/
- Use Global tags searches > http://en.support.wordpress.com/global-tags/
How can people follow your blog on WordPress?
On WordPress.com, any reader can follow (subscribe to) your blog to receive an email every time you write a new post. Logged in users of WordPress.com can do this by clicking the Follow button in their admin bar. Logged out readers can click the Follow button in the lower right-hand corner of your blog’s home page.
How do I find other peoples blogs?
You can go to any Blogger profile page and click on any of the links on the page to get a list of other bloggers sharing the same industry, occupation, location, interest, favorite book, movie, or music. For a start go to Dashboard and click View Profile to see your own profile.
What is WordPress for blogging?
WordPress is a free, open-source website creation platform. On a more technical level, WordPress is a content management system (CMS) written in PHP that uses a MySQL database. In non-geek speak, WordPress is the easiest and most powerful blogging and website builder in existence today.
Do WordPress blogs expire?
WordPress.com blogs do not expire due to inactivity.
How do I add a Follow button to my blog?
Click one of the “Add a Gadget” links on the right side of the page to add the “Follow” button to your sidebar. You can also place the button in a different area by clicking one of the other “Add a Gadget” links on the design template. This opens a new window displaying a list of the gadgets you can install.
Is there an app to follow blogs?
The Blogger mobile app allows you to post, edit, save, and view your blog posts. Anyone with Android 5.0 and up can download the app. Important: To post with the Blogger mobile app, you’ll need to already have a Google Account and a blog created from a computer.
What is blog example?
A blog (a shortened version of “weblog”) is an online journal or informational website displaying information in reverse chronological order, with the latest posts appearing first, at the top. It is a platform where a writer or a group of writers share their views on an individual subject.
How do you find bloggers?
13 free resources to find relevant bloggers
- Google Search. Yes, you might have guessed it already, but a good start to search for relevant blogs is to run a Google search query. …
- Twitter. …
- Facebook. …
- Monitor competitors. …
- Google Analytics. …
- Feedly and other blog readers. …
- Blog sidebars/ blog rolls /comments. …
- Blogging awards.
How do I find my blog posts?
You can read the latest posts on your favorite blogs by adding them to the reading list on your Blogger dashboard.
- Sign in to Blogger.
- In the blog that you don’t want to follow anymore, look for the Followers gadget.
- Click Unfollow.
- In the window that appears, click Unfollow.
What is the most popular blog site?
1. WordPress.org. WordPress.org is the world’s most popular blogging software. Started in 2003, WordPress now powers more than 41% of all websites on the internet.
Is WordPress free for blogging?
WordPress (often referred to self-hosted WordPress or WordPress.org) is a free blogging platform and website builder.
How do bloggers get paid?
One of the most common ways bloggers make money is through placing ads on their site. … Each time a reader clicks on the ad, you are paid for that click. CPM Ads: CPM Ads, or “cost per 1,000 impressions,” are ads that pay you a fixed amount of money based on how many people view your ad.
Why you should not use WordPress?
8 Reasons Not to Use WordPress
- Plugins. WordPress offers plugins for its content management system to increase functionality. …
- Software updates. WordPress has regular software updates to keep its platform functioning properly for its users. …
- SEO. …
- Unlimited logins. …
- Malware. …
- Easy target. …
- Compatibility. …