How do I change Find us on WordPress?
You can change the “About Us” page by going to your Dashboard -> Pages or clicking here. Just click on the Edit link under About to modify the text.
How do I remove metadata from WordPress?
The easy way (via Dashboard) :
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Type in the Hide/Remove Metadata in Search Plugins box.
- Click Install Now to install the plugin.
- After Installation click activate to start using the Hide/Remove Metadata.
- Go to Hide/Remove Metadata from Dashboard menu.
Where is about me in WordPress?
How to Create Beautiful “About Me” Profile Widget on Your WordPress Websites
- Download Easy Profile Widget. …
- Go to Appearance > Widgets. …
- Begin customizing. …
- Edit author’s description. …
- Choose your extended “About Me” page. …
- Hide Easy Profile on pages. …
- Hide Easy Profile on specific posts. …
- 7 Ways To Build Trust On Your Website.
How do I change my contact us on WordPress?
Click on Update your contact information then click Edit Contact Info to edit your domain contact information. If your information is available to edit it will look something like this.
How do I get rid of the search bar on my website?
Clear Your Entire Search Bar History
- Open an Internet Explorer window and select Settings (the gear icon) in the upper-right corner.
- Select Safety > Delete Browsing History.
- Select History, and then select Delete.
How do I get rid of proudly powered by WordPress?
Depending on what theme you are using, you may have the option to remove or edit the powered by WordPress footer directly in your theme customizer.
- Go to Appearance > Customize on the WordPress dashboard.
- Click Footer > Bottom Bar.
- You can either Disable Footer Credits or put your own text in Edit Footer Credit.
How do I turn on search on WordPress?
Methods of Adding A Search Bar
- Go to your Admin Dashboard.
- Navigate to Appearance > Widgets. Here, you’ll find the widget named Search under the Available Widgets.
- Click on it and then hit the Add Widget button. You can also drag it to the Widget Area. …
- Now go to your site and you’ll see the Search widget on the sidebar.
How do you hide metadata?
Open Windows Explorer and navigate to the file you want to remove metadata from. Right-click on the file and click on Properties. In the Properties window, click on the Details tab then click on Remove Properties and Personal Information.
Does WordPress remove EXIF data?
If you have uploaded photos with EXIF information attached to it, our software does not have any functionality which will strip it and discard it.
What should I write about in WordPress?
How to Write an Awesome “About” Page for Your WordPress Site
- Information you definitely need to include:
- What value you offer your readers.
- But first – remember to specify who your readers are.
- Give some background about your site.
- Talk about yourself (just a bit):
- How to present your information:
How do I add about us in WordPress?
To access the theme Customizer, first go to Appearance → Customize from your WordPress dashboard. Once you’re in, navigate to your homepage, or whatever page you want your About section to be on. Return to the About tab, and delete the filler text it contains. What you want to do now is choose a title for your section.
Which is lowest privilege level in WordPress?
The WordPress User Levels range from 0 to 10. A User Level 0 (zero) is the lowest possible Level and User Level 10 is the highest Level–meaning User Level 10 has absolute authority (highest permission level).