To do that, go to Settings » Discussion from the left sidebar of your WordPress admin panel. On this page, you need to uncheck the option that says “Allow people to post comments on new articles” and then click on the Save Changes button to store your settings. This will disable comments on all your future posts.
How do I turn off recent posts on WordPress?
You can remove recent posts,archives,categories on home-page with the theme customizer. go to Appearance -> Customize -> Widgets -> Sidebar – Default. Select the widget and click on remove. Hope this will helps you.
How do I delete comments on WordPress?
Use a WordPress plugin
- From your WordPress admin dashboard, navigate to the WP Bulk Delete -> Delete Comments section.
- Check the filters that you want to use. If you use the free version, you can filter the comments based on their status and publication date. Then, click Delete Comments.
How do I remove dates and comments from WordPress posts?
Removing date from WordPress post is very easy from the admin dashboard.
- Go to the admin dashboard.
- After that, go to Settings > General.
- On the date format section, select Custom and delete whatever is there and click on Save Changes.
How do I delete more than 20 comments at a time on WordPress?
Upon activation, you need to visit Tools » Delete Comments page. This is where you will see the total number of comments on your website and options to delete comments. You can choose to delete all WordPress comments, pending comments, spam comments, or comments already in trash.
How do I hide recent posts?
To hide a post from your Timeline, click or tap the downward facing arrow next to it and select the Hide from Timeline. Click or tap Hide and the post will be hidden from your Timeline. It’ll still appear elsewhere on Facebook, just not on your profile’s Timeline.
How do I remove sample posts from WordPress?
How to remove sample comments, posts on a new WordPress blog?
- Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Under Dashboard Menu, hover your mouse on Posts and click on All Posts.
- Hover your mouse on the Hello World post, and the Trash option will appear.
How do I delete all pending comments on WordPress?
Luckily, WordPress has a simpler way to delete all comments that are already marked as spam. Switch from the Pending comments view over to the Spam comments section. Then click the Empty Spam button off to the right to delete them all.
How do I delete all spam comments on WordPress?
WordPress has a built-in method to easily and quickly remove all spam comments. Go to Comments, click on Spam and you will find a Empty Spam button. Clicking on that button will instantly delete all the comments that are flagged as spam.
How do I delete a comment on a website?
How to delete a comment: hover your cursor over the comment you want to delete > click the actions dropdown > click Delete. To delete a comment appearing in your profile, click “View in discussion”, then delete it from the discussion as described above.
How do I remove the date from WordPress URL?
Removing Date from WordPress URLs
After that, you need to visit the Settings » Permalinks page and choose ‘Name’ as your permalink option. Don’t forget to click on the ‘Save Changes’ button to store your changes. WordPress will now remove the date from your WordPress URLs and start using the name-based URL structure.
How do I hide my WordPress username post?
How to Hide Your WordPress Username
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to Users > All Users.
- Mouse over the user you want to change and click “Edit”
- Fill in “First Name”
- Fill in “Last Name”
- Fill in “Nickname” such as First and Last Name (example: John Doe, Queen of Sheba)
How do I remove the author and category from a post?
You can use the WP Meta and Date Remover plugin to remove the author and date information from all of your posts in one go. Once the plugin is activated, all of the meta information is automatically removed.
How do I delete all comments?
Click the Review tab >Delete to delete the comment that is highlighted, or click on the Delete down arrow, and click Delete or Delete All Comments in Document.
How do I show more than 20 posts on WordPress admin?
Go to your comments screen. Now click the little screen options tab on the top corner. In the drop down panel, where it says Number of items per page, change it from 20 to a larger number. Click Apply.
How do I bulk delete in WordPress?
How to Manually Bulk Delete in WordPress
- Step 1: Visit the Posts > All Posts Page. To get started, you’ll first need to navigate to the Posts tab in your WordPress dashboard. …
- Step 2: Use the Bulk Select Option. …
- Step 3: Uncheck the Posts You Want to Keep.