How do I hide the published date on WordPress?
Removing date from WordPress post is very easy from the admin dashboard.
- Go to the admin dashboard.
- After that, go to Settings > General.
- On the date format section, select Custom and delete whatever is there and click on Save Changes.
How do I remove the date from my blog?
To hide or remove post date in Blogger blog posts you don’t have to edit your template files. Just login to your Blogger dashboard and head to Layout and on blog posts click edit and then uncheck the date in popup window. Also you can see various date formats to choose from and at the bottom you can arrange items.
How do I remove the author and date from a WordPress page?
How to remove Author Meta and Date from posts and pages?
- Install WP Meta and Date remover.
- Activate Plugin.
- Choose whether to hide from Backend(Page Source) or Frontend or Both.
- Save settings.
- And you done!
How do I remove the date from WordPress URL?
Removing Date from WordPress URLs
After that, you need to visit the Settings » Permalinks page and choose ‘Name’ as your permalink option. Don’t forget to click on the ‘Save Changes’ button to store your changes. WordPress will now remove the date from your WordPress URLs and start using the name-based URL structure.
How do I find the published date on WordPress?
To display the publish date of a post, you need to add this code to your theme. Notice the characters inside the_time function. These are called format characters, and they tell PHP how to format the date and time. To learn more, see our article on how to change date and time format in WordPress.
How do I hide my published date on Youtube?
Click the “Modules” tab on the Edit My Channel page. Scroll down to the “Event Dates” option box, and then click the check box to remove the check mark and disable the option.
How do I hide post meta in WordPress?
With our theme installed, simply visit the WordPress Theme Options section under Appearance > Theme Options and then navigate to the General tab. Once you have navigated to the proper place, you can go to the section with the sliders and simply click the slider to hide or show the post meta.
How do I remove the author box in WordPress?
From your WordPress dashboard, go to: Extra > Theme Options > Layout > Single Post Layout. There you’ll find a “Show Author Box” option. Just toggle it to “Disable”.
How do I hide my WordPress username post?
How to Hide Your WordPress Username
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to Users > All Users.
- Mouse over the user you want to change and click “Edit”
- Fill in “First Name”
- Fill in “Last Name”
- Fill in “Nickname” such as First and Last Name (example: John Doe, Queen of Sheba)
How do I hide my Blogger profile?
Let’s check it out one by one.
- Sign to Blogger with blogger account email.
- Open “Layout” setting page from left sidebar.
- Click “Blog Posts” section’s edit icon: you will find “Blog Posts” under “Page body” section. …
- Uncheck “Posted by” and “Show Author Profile below post” post page options.
- Click “Save” button.
How do I get the date and time to show on WordPress?
Click on Appearance and select the Customize option.
- When the WordPress customizer appears, you’ll see a variety of options on the left side. …
- If you’re able to add the date to your theme’s appearance from the customizer, click the “Save & Publish” button near the top left of the screen.
How do I create an author page in WordPress?
Head over to Appearance » Widgets page and add [WPUM] Login Form widget to a sidebar. You can now visit your website to see the author profile page in action. As a logged in user, you will see your own account information in the sidebar widget. Clicking on the username will take you to your author profile page.
How do I remove tags from WordPress?
Delete a Single Tag
- Login to the WordPress Administrator.
- Hover over the name of the tag and you will see a pop up menu.
- Click on Delete to remove that particular tag.
How do I change the author on WordPress?
Changing the Author to Another User in Block Editor
- Click “Posts” and then “All Posts”
- Choose the post you want to change the author of and click “Edit”
- Click “Document” in the right sidebar.
- Find “Author” under “Status and Visibility”
- Open the dropdown menu to change the author.
- Click “Update” to confirm the change.