How do I get rid of additional information in WooCommerce?
Steps to Hide the Additional Information Tab
From the Dashboard menu, click on Appearance Menu > Theme Editor Menu. When the Theme Editor page is opened, look for the theme functions file to add the function to hide the Additional Information tab.
How do I hide product description in WooCommerce?
WooCommerce How to remove “description” text in product description?
- Open WordPress admin panel, go to Appearance > Editor.
- Open function.php theme file.
- Add the following code at the bottom of function.php file.
- Save the changes.
- Refresh the product page, now the description heading is gone.
How do I change the Additional Info tab in WooCommerce?
Editing product data tabs
- Removing Tabs. Use the following snippet to remove specific tabs. …
- Renaming Tabs. Use the following snippet to rename tabs. …
- Re-ordering Tabs. Use the following snippet to change the tab order. …
- Customize a tab. …
- Add a custom tab. …
- The Additional Information tab.
How do I hide SKU in WooCommerce?
If you don’t need to use SKUs at all in your shop, you can disable them completely by using this code snippet in your custom site plugin or theme’s functions. php: add_filter( ‘wc_product_sku_enabled’, ‘__return_false’ ); The SKU will no longer be added to the product page display when disabled.
How do I add additional information to WooCommerce products?
Where do I go to add tabs to a product? When editing a product in WooCommerce, you will find “Custom Tabs” in the bottom left corner of the Product Data box. Click on “Custom Tabs” to reveal the custom tab manager.
How do I customize WooCommerce single product page?
How to edit the WooCommerce product page programmatically
- Edit the meta-information.
- Switch to a custom template for a specific product category. Edit the single-product.php file. Create a new content-single-product.php file. Create custom template editing your new content-single-product.php file.
How do I hide description in WordPress?
The easiest way to hide a page or post title is by leaving the title field blank. However, this option is not recommended. WordPress will generate its own permalink when there’s no title, and it’ll be hard to identify untitled pages and posts.
How do I change related products text in WooCommerce?
On a single product page, WooCommerce will display related products from the same category at the bottom. For that, it uses a default text, which is “Related products”. Unfortunately, there’s no built-in option to change that text.
How do I add a custom field in WooCommerce?
It’s easy to add a custom field to a product in WooCommerce:
- Go to the product where you’d like to add a custom field.
- In the Product Data section, click the Product Add-Ons.
- Click ‘Add Group’ then click ‘Add Field’
- Choose the type of field you’d like to add from the ‘Field Type’ option.
How do I remove the tab title?
All you have to do to remove the tab description is open edge://flags and search for “Tab Hover Card” and disable it.
What is SKU code?
SKU stands for “stock keeping unit” and — as the name suggests — it is a number (usually eight alphanumeric digits) that retailers assign to products to keep track of stock internally.
How do I use SKU in WooCommerce?
When you go to wp-admin→Products→Your Product and edit the product you will see it’s configuration. Once you click on the edit option, you find all the available settings for that individual product. Scroll down and click on the inventory and there will be the option to set a WooCommerce product SKU.
How do I hide SKU in WordPress?
Log into your WordPress site and access the Dashboard as the admin user. From the Dashboard menu, click on Appearance Menu > Theme Editor Menu. When the Theme Editor page is opened, look for the theme functions file to add the function to hide the SKU completely.