Go to Woocommerce -> Settings -> Products. Go to the subsection “Hide from categories”. There is twice the list of the product categories currently on your store. First list allows you to hide the categories on the store.
How do I hide categories from being displayed on shop page WooCommerce?
Once you’ve installed and activated WooCommerce Protected Categories, go to Products → Categories to choose which categories to hide from the shop page. Once you’ve hidden one or more categories via either method, go to WooCommerce → Settings → Products → Protected categories to configure a few more basic settings.
How do I hide categories in shop page?
- Hide categories or products.
- Display product categories.
- Display the products on shop page.
- Select category name and check hide product option.
- Hide the products.
- Display the categories on shop page.
- Select category name and check hide category option.
- Hide the categories.
How do I hide tags and categories in WooCommerce?
Log into your WordPress site and access the Dashboard as the admin user. From the Dashboard menu, click on Appearance Menu > Theme Editor Menu. When the Theme Editor page is opened, look for the theme functions file to add the function to hide the SKU, Category, and tags on the product page.
How do you hide categories?
How to Hide Category in WordPress?
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for ‘Ultimate Category Excluder’, Install and Activate it.
- Go to Settings > Category Excluder.
- Checkmark the categories you want to hide.
- Click on Update.
How do I hide SKU WooCommerce?
If you don’t need to use SKUs at all in your shop, you can disable them completely by using this code snippet in your custom site plugin or theme’s functions. php: add_filter( ‘wc_product_sku_enabled’, ‘__return_false’ ); The SKU will no longer be added to the product page display when disabled.
How do I hide products on WordPress?
From the admin panel, go to WooCommerce > Product Visibility > Global visibility tab and select the product and category you want to hide. This will hide the product and/or category from guests and all registered customers irrespective of their role.
How do I show product categories in WooCommerce?
Displaying WooCommerce Product Category
- Click on Appearance > Customize.
- Then go to WooCommerce > Product Catalog.
- Select “Show categories” from Shop Page Display.
- Click on Save Changes.
How do I hide uncategorized category in WordPress?
How to Remove an Uncategorized Product Category in WooCommerce
- Go to Products → Categories.
- Choose the category that you want to make it the default one.
- Click Make default.
- Locate Uncategorized.
- Click Delete.
How do I remove a tag from a product page?
Here’s what I would do:
- Open each product in a separate tab.
- Go to the last tab and click the X to delete any keywords you want to remove.
- Close the tab.
- Repeat steps 2-3 until you’ve removed all the unwanted tags from all your products.
- Reload the page and see if the tags are gone.
Can you delete categories on WordPress?
Select each category you want to delete using the checkbox to the left of the category name. Once you have selected the categories you want to delete, select Delete from the Bulk Actions menu, and then click Apply. The categories will be deleted.
How do I show categories in WordPress homepage?
Step 1: Go to your WordPress Dashboard and select Posts > Categories. Be sure you have all of the categories created that you’d like included on your new page. Step 2: Hover your mouse over one of the category titles you want to include and look at the bottom of your screen.
How do I exclude categories from a blog page?
To exclude multiple categories from showing up in the WordPress blog page, simply add all of the categories ID in the same line from the code above (line 3) separated by a space as per the example below. $query ->set(‘cat’, ‘-124 -125 -126’); The example code above would exclude the categories with ID 124, 125 and 126.