It is actually quite easy in this case to hide the tags from single post pages with CSS. Go to Customize > Additional CSS, delete all the informational text in there and add the following (unless you have added custom CSS, in which case add this below all other custom CSS).
How do you add a hidden tag in WordPress?
- Unzip the package, and upload hidden-tags to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Visit ‘Hidden Tags’ settings underneath WordPress settings to configure.
How do you hide tags?
To hide multiple photos or videos at once:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy, then tap Tags.
- Tap Manually Approve Tags.
- Next to Tagged Posts tap Edit.
- Select the photos or videos you’d like to hide from your profile, then tap Hide.
How do I hide authors in WordPress?
After, installing it on your website, simply head over to ‘Plugins’ and click on Hide/Remove Metadata to open its settings. Then activate it. After activating the plugin, choose it from the right side of WordPress and as it is displayed in the image below, choose hide author option to hide the author’s name.
What are tags on WordPress blog?
Tag is one of the pre-defined taxonomy in WordPress. Users can add tags to their WordPress posts along with categories. However, while a category may cover a broad range of topics, tags are smaller in scope and focused to specific topics. Think of them as keywords used for topics discussed in a particular post.
How many dots do you need to hide a hashtag?
Hiding hashtags in comments
You can hide your hashtags in a comment by using the same tactic as before (the three-period technique). Start the comment with five dots, each on its own line break, and then add all your hashtags at the bottom. This forces Instagram to collapse the comment.
Can you remove a tag on Instagram that someone else posted?
While Instagram gives users control over what posts they are tagged in and what appears on their profile, you cannot control what images other people post. There is no direct way for you to delete a post shared on someone else’s account, even if you are in the photo or video.
Can you hide the hashtags on TikTok?
Unfortunately, TikTok does not have a setting that hides the captions of a video. Your intention could be to hide captions of the videos you watched or are watching or of those that you have uploaded (your videos).
How do I hide the author and date in WordPress?
How to Remove Author and Date Information Manually
- Add Some Custom CSS. From your main WP dashboard, go into Appearance – Customize, and at they very bottom, you will see an option called Additional CSS. …
- Delete the PHP Code From Your Theme’s Files.
How do I create an author page in WordPress?
Head over to Appearance » Widgets page and add [WPUM] Login Form widget to a sidebar. You can now visit your website to see the author profile page in action. As a logged in user, you will see your own account information in the sidebar widget. Clicking on the username will take you to your author profile page.
How do I change the author in WordPress?
Changing the Author to Another User in Block Editor
- Click “Posts” and then “All Posts”
- Choose the post you want to change the author of and click “Edit”
- Click “Document” in the right sidebar.
- Find “Author” under “Status and Visibility”
- Open the dropdown menu to change the author.
- Click “Update” to confirm the change.
How do you use tags on WordPress?
How can You Add Categories and Tags in WordPress? You can add categories and tags in WordPress when creating or editing a post. You’ll find them on the right-hand side under the ‘Document’ settings. You can also go to Posts » Categories and Posts » Tags to add new categories and tags.
How do I show tags on a page in WordPress?
Display Most Popular Tags in WordPress Using Plugin
Upon activation, you need to visit Appearance » Widgets page and add ‘Tag Cloud (Simple Tags)’ widget to the sidebar. The widget will expand, and you will be able to see its settings. Here you can select the number of tags you want to display, font sizes, colors, etc.
Should I use tags in WordPress?
While every WordPress post must be associated with at least one category, you’re under no obligation to use tags at all. If you feel that tags will actually help people navigate your website, you should use them! But if they’re just adding clutter, it’s okay to skip them altogether.