After, installing it on your website, simply head over to ‘Plugins’ and click on Hide/Remove Metadata to open its settings. Then activate it. After activating the plugin, choose it from the right side of WordPress and as it is displayed in the image below, choose hide author option to hide the author’s name.
How do you remove an author?
How to delete an author name in an Office document (Word, PowerPoint, or Excel)
- Open the document. NOTE: If you want to change the author name in a template, right-click on the template, and select Open to open the template. …
- Go to File > Info.
- Right click on the author’s name.
- Select Remove Person.
How do I hide published on WordPress?
To hide this feature, at Customize > Content Options > Author Bio, just uncheck the box labeled “Display on single posts,” and then save this customization by clicking the Save Changes button.
How do I remove the date from WordPress URL?
Remove the date from WordPress permalinks
- Step 1: Update your WP Permalink Settings. Log in to the WP Admin and change your permalink structure to whatever you would like; i.e., something without a date in it. …
- Step 2: Redirect old URLs with mod_rewrite. Next, add either of the following to your site’s root .htaccess file:
How do I change the author in WordPress?
Changing the Author to Another User in Block Editor
- Click “Posts” and then “All Posts”
- Choose the post you want to change the author of and click “Edit”
- Click “Document” in the right sidebar.
- Find “Author” under “Status and Visibility”
- Open the dropdown menu to change the author.
- Click “Update” to confirm the change.
How do I remove the author from track changes?
Here’s how you ask Word to forget author context
- Open a Word doc, turn on track changes and make some edits.
- Save the document.
- Under File, Info, click the Check for Issues Drop Down.
- Choose to Inspect Document.
- By Document Properties and Personal Info, click Remove All.
How do I change the author name in track changes?
Method 1: Edit User Name
- First and foremost, click “Review” tab.
- Then click “Track Change” in “Tracking” group.
- Next, click “Change User Name”.
- Now the “Word Options” dialog box will pop up. Make sure the “General” tab is displayed. Then change the user name and initials.
- Finally, click “OK”.
How do I remove the author from a PDF?
PDF Studio 2020 or newer
- On the toolbar go to Comments Tab > Sanitize.
- Select the comment data you would like to remove or replace (author, subject, date, status history)
- Click apply to make the changes.
How do I remove the date from a URL?
To remove dates from post URLs, simply make a backup, change the permalink structure in your WordPress settings, and create redirects to ensure that users get to your new URLs without issue. It’s a quick process that makes your site much more user-friendly.
How do I remove a redirect URL in WordPress?
The most common include:
- 1) Modifying the .htaccess website. …
- 2) Modifying WordPress’s PHP files. …
- 3) Installing a plugin or theme that changes other files. …
- 1) Change your passwords and check registered users. …
- 2) Remove any unexpected plugins and themes from the website.
How do I remove the date from an image URL in WordPress?
To remove dates from your Media files uploads in WordPress, go to your WordPress Dashboard, then go to Settings > Media, and uncheck the box next to “Organize my uploads into month- and year-based folders”. This option is checked by default on new WordPress installs. Remember to hit Save Changes.