How do I customize related products in WooCommerce?
Set up Related Products, Up-Sells and Cross-Sells
- Go to WooCommerce > Products and select the product on which you’d like to show an up-sell or cross-sell.
- Scroll down to the Product Data panel.
- Select the Linked Products tab in the left menu.
- Add the product you wish to link to by searching for it.
How do I manage related products in WooCommerce?
How to Set Up Upsells in WooCommerce
- Access the WordPress dashboard.
- Click All Products in the Products menu.
- Select the product you want to add upsells to.
- Open the Linked Products tab.
- Add the related product or products in the Upsells field.
- Click Update to apply the upsell.
What is related products in WooCommerce?
Related Products for WooCommerce can help you :
Display real related products (using a slider or not). Set related product’s heading text (you can use HTML). Set the number of related products you want to display or Disable them. Set Category or Tag based related products. Display related products using Flexslider.
How do I increase the number of products per page in WooCommerce?
In the left sidebar, click on WooCommerce. Then, go to Product Catalog, and scroll down the left-hand side, where you can see the Products per Row Then, you can set the number of products per page to the preferred number. You can also customize the number of rows per page.
What are related products?
Related products are products whose demand is influenced by a price change of another related product.
What is upsell in WooCommerce?
Upsell offers help you increase your average order value. Offer the most relevant products at the perfect time in the order process. Example: As your customers shop, Cart Upsell monitors the items in each shopping cart.
How do you set related products?
How to Set Up Related Products in WooCommerce
- Step 1: Access the Linked Products Area of Your Product Page. To start, you’ll need to log in to your WordPress dashboard, and navigate to the product page for an item you wish to up-sell or cross-sell. …
- Step 2: Add Your Related Products. …
- Step 3: Preview Your Related Products.
How do related products work?
Related products is a section that pulls other products from your store that share the same tags or categories as the current product. These products cannot be specified in the admin, but can be influenced by grouping similar products in the same category or by using the same tags.
How do you manage related products?
- Change related products total number and columns number.
- Set order by (random, date, title, ID, modified, menu order, price) and order (ascending, descending) options.
- Relate products by tag, category or product attribute.
- Hide related products completely.
- Implement Elementor Widget.
How do I remove related products in WooCommerce?
Option 2: Using NS Remove Related Products for WooCommerce plugin
- Go to Add New under Plugins in your WordPress dashboard menu.
- Search for NS Remove Related Products for WooCommerce in the Keyword box.
- Hit Install and Activate buttons.
- Click on the Remove Related icon inserted in the sidebar.
How do I create a upsell in WooCommerce?
Create one-click upsell offer
- Go to WooCommerce > Smart Offers > Add New > Offer.
- You can use our existing offer designs or create your own offers using popular WordPress page builders.
- Offer title : This will not be visible to user. …
- Create Offer Description : What you add in here will be visible to customers.
How do I add a recently viewed item in WooCommerce?
Recently Viewed Products
- Shows recently viewed products by user on your Woocommerce store. …
- Also you can use the shortcode [rvp_show] to show the Recently Viewed Products. …
- Products can be wrapped in a slider(slick slider)
- If the user is logged in then it will create an entry for that particular user_id.
How do I get all products in WooCommerce?
php $args = array( ‘post_type’ => ‘product’, ‘posts_per_page’ => 10, ‘product_cat’ => ‘hoodies’ ); $loop = new WP_Query( $args ); while ( $loop->have_posts() ) : $loop->the_post(); global $product; echo ‘
‘ . woocommerce_get_product_thumbnail().
How do I display WooCommerce products on a custom page?
How to do it
- Install the WooCommerce Product Table plugin. …
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Product Tables and choose the settings for your product tables. …
- Open the ‘Edit Product’ screen for the product where you want to add a table of custom fields.
- Add a product table shortcode to the Short Description field.