Activate it on the plugin’s page and add your API key (found in your ConvertKit Account Settings). Create a new page on your WordPress site. In the WordPress page settings, you’ll see an option to replace this page with a ConvertKit Landing Page. Select your Landing Page in that drop down and you’re all set!
How do I add a domain to ConvertKit?
Add your (sub)domain within ConvertKit
Visit the Custom Domains page from within your account settings and click ‘Add a Domain’. This modal will pop up: The top field is where you’ll input either your domain or subdomain (e.g. yourdomain.com or pages.yourdomain.com ).
How do I share a ConvertKit form?
Get the Share Link on a Form
- Go into your Form.
- Click Embed toward the top right.
- You’ll be taken to a white page with several embed options.
- Choose Share → Copy to select your link.
- Hit ⌘ C or control C to copy the URL.
How do you link a landing page to a domain?
When adding a custom domain to an existing landing page, first click on the Edit button next to Landing page URL. Choose a domain or click on Add new domain in the dropdown menu next to the URL. Insert the URL you want to use. Do not use www if you have a website on your domain.
Does a landing page need a domain?
To be clear, you don’t have to have your own domain. You can use LandingCube without a custom domain. By default, your landing pages will be published at pages.landingcube.com, and will work just fine from this domain. However, it benefits you to use your domain, for these reasons.
Why is my ConvertKit landing page not working?
If you do not see your Landing Page, resetting your API connection with WordPress is a solution. You may need to back out of the page and go back in to reset the page as well: Go into the Plugin Settings in WordPress and find the ConvertKit Plugin.
What is ConvertKit account domain?
When you sign up to ConvertKit, we automatically give you a ck. page domain. This domain is used to host your Landing Pages and Forms, and you can customize it by changing it in your Account Settings. If you want to use your own domain for your Landing Page, you can do that too.
Does GoDaddy offer landing pages?
GoDaddy and other sites offer easy-to-use landing page templates.
How do I verify my domain with ConvertKit?
To get started:
- Go to your “Account Settings” and click on “Email” from the menu bar on the left.
- Click the “Verify your domain” button.
- Add the records that appear to your DNS. …
- Once you’ve added the records, click “Validate”
How do I send a broadcast on Convertkit?
To create a new broadcast, click the Broadcasts tab at the top of your ConvertKit dashboard, followed by New Broadcast.
- You will then see the Draft page of the broadcast editor:
- This is where you will write and design your broadcast. …
- Try to come up with something that will entice your subscribers to open your email.