You can login to your cPanel using the address bar of your browser. Type in your website address followed by a colon and then 2083. Accessing your cPanel would look like this https://yoursite.com:2083. You can also log in to your cPanel by typing in /cpanel after your website address.
Where is my WordPress site in cPanel?
How to access WordPress using your server URL
- “servername.com” is the hostname of the server where your website is hosted. …
- Scroll down and select phpMyAdmin in the Databases section.
- If you don’t know which database is being used for WordPress, open your wp_config.
How do I open the WordPress admin panel?
Steps to login to WordPress
- To access the WordPress dashboard you simply need to add /wp-admin to the end of the URL where you installed WordPress. For example: example.com/wp-admin. Note! …
- Type the username and password you used when you installed your WordPress. Note!
How do I access my cPanel?
To access cPanel, enter the IP address or domain and the 2083 port in your preferred browser.
To log in with your cPanel account, perform the following steps:
- Enter your cPanel username in the Username text box.
- Enter your password in the Password text box.
- Click Log in. The cPanel Home interface will appear.
How do I find my WordPress login info?
The WordPress login page can be reached by adding /login/, /admin/, or /wp-login. php at the end of your site’s URL.
How do I find my cPanel username and password?
You can retrieve your cPanel username and password as follows:
- Login to your client area at http://www.nativespace.com.
- Click ‘My Hosting Packages’
- Alongside the relevant package click ‘View Details’
- Locate your cPanel login information under ‘Login Details’
How do I find my WordPress username and password in cPanel?
To find this information, follow these steps:
- Log into your hosting cPanel.
- Click phpMyAdmin under the Databases heading.
- On the left, click the username, then the specific database (you may need to find this in your wp-config file if you aren’t sure which database).
- Click wp_users.
How do I access my WordPress admin without a domain?
Installing WordPress When You Can’t Use A Domain Name
The answer is found in the WordPress Codex in the Moving WordPress and Editing wp-config. You can use the IP address of the new server, with the username of the account for an install URL on most servers that run Apache on cPanel.
Can not access WP admin?
Common reasons why you can’t access wp-admin
Your login credentials (username/password) are incorrect. You’re being blocked by your security plugin. You changed the WordPress login URL. There’s a problem with your WordPress site (White Screen of Death, 500 Internal Server Error, etc.)
How do I login as admin on my website?
Type your administrator password into the “Password” text field, which is usually directly below the “Username” or “Email” field. Click the “Log In” button. It’s typically below the “Password” text field. Doing so will log you into the website’s administrator panel.
What is cPanel username and password?
The username for your account. This is your cPanel username or the domain on the account. The password for your account. This is set when you create the account, and it can also be reset later if you forget.
Why can’t I access my cPanel?
most probably cPanel access ports are blocked on the side of your ISP, local computer, network, firewall or antivirus. In such cases you can use http://cpanel.example.com as it’s using HTTP port 80, which is available for everyone in the Internet. Also, you can check if a specific port is blocked using Telnet command.
How do I access my cPanel email?
In the EMAIL section of the cPanel home screen, click Email Accounts. Under Email Accounts, locate the e-mail account that you want to access, and then click Check Email. Alternatively, you can use the URL http://www.example.com:2096, where example.com is your domain name, to access webmail.
What is the default username and password for WordPress?
Default WordPress Login
How do I recover my WordPress username and password?
Enter your WordPress.com username or email address into the text box and click Get New Password. (If you don’t know your WordPress.com username or email address, scroll down to the Account Recovery Form section below.) We’ll then send an email to the address associated with your WordPress.com account.
How do I find my WordPress URL?
In WordPress to get any URL, we can use the get_permalink() function using a post ID or a post object. One cool feature is to get a page link using its slug or title using other helper functions.