How do I use grouped products in WooCommerce?
Setting up grouped products takes a little more work than creating other types of products in WooCommerce: you need to create separate simple product pages for each version, then create a top-level group product page, and add the simple products into the grouped product.
What does grouped product mean in WooCommerce?
Grouped Products lets you add similar (think materials, design, etc.) simple products to a single parent product. This allows the customer to add products from a range, or a couple of products from within a range, to their cart on one page instead of navigating to several different pages to do so.
How do I bulk upload products in WooCommerce?
First-time and existing store owners using WooCommerce can use the CSV to add new products with one upload.
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products.
- Select Import at the top. …
- Select Choose File and the CSV you wish you use. …
- Continue. …
- Use dropdown menus on the right side to adjust fields or indicate ‘Do not import.
How do I create a bundle product in WooCommerce?
Create a Bundle
Go to WooCommerce > Products and click Add Product. Enter a Title, Description and Short Description. Locate the Product Data panel and select the Product bundle type.
How do I add a variable product in WooCommerce?
To add a variable product, create a new product or edit an existing one.
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products.
- Select the Add Product button or Edit an existing product. The Product Data displays.
- Select Variable product from the Product Data dropdown.
How many products can you sell on WooCommerce?
What is the maximum WooCommerce can handle? Sky is the limit. We’ve seen instances of shops with 100,000+ products listed, handling thousands of transactions per minute.
How do I display WooCommerce products on a custom page?
How to do it
- Install the WooCommerce Product Table plugin. …
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Product Tables and choose the settings for your product tables. …
- Open the ‘Edit Product’ screen for the product where you want to add a table of custom fields.
- Add a product table shortcode to the Short Description field.
How do I get product type in WooCommerce?
How To Get Product Type In WooCommerce
- $product->get_type(); PHP. Copy.
- WC_Product_Factory::get_product_type($product_id); PHP. Copy.
- $product = new WC_Product_Variable($product_id); PHP. Copy.
How do I manage stocks in WooCommerce?
Global Inventory Settings
- Go to WooCommerce → Settings.
- Click the Products tab, then the little Inventory link.
- Check the Manage Stock option to enable stock on all products. …
- Hold Stock (minutes) – This option determines how long WooCommerce will hold inventory for unpaid orders.
How do I bulk upload my product?
When you want to bulk upload the products to a WooCommerce store using a CSV or XML file, what you are essentially doing is importing the products in the CSV or XML file into the WooCommerce store.
- 1 – By Uploading the CSV or XML File From Your Local Computer. …
- 2 – Providing the FTP Details. …
- 3 – Enter the URL of the File.
How do I export my WooCommerce orders?
You can export one or more orders from the Orders page by following the steps below:
- Go to WooCommerce > Orders.
- Select one or more orders to export. You can set the Exported filter to show orders based on their export status.
- From the Bulk Actions menu, choose one of the following actions: Download to CSV. …
- Click Apply.
How do I export WooCommerce settings?
Plugins > Add new > Upload Plugin
After the file has been uploaded, simply click Install Now. Then activate it. Next, go to Dashboard > Tools > Export and then select all your options from the drop-down menus and click Download Export File to export your settings.
How do you bundle a product?
Product Bundle Strategies
- Put Complimentary Products Together. Bundles best work when you combine products that are often purchased together. …
- Sell Items Separately. …
- Use Recommendations. …
- Pair Products Smartly. …
- Keep Bundles Nice and Simple.
How do you create a product bundle?
Ways to bundle
- 1) Bundle Packages. Costco is a good example of a retailer that has a lot of success selling bundled packages. …
- 2) Cross selling. …
- 3) Upselling. …
- 1) Use data. …
- 2) Bundle fast and slow selling products. …
- 3) Make sure inventory is kept up-to-date. …
- 4) Emphasize the bundle savings. …
- 5) Offer bundles at the checkout.
How many product types can we add in WooCommerce add product page?
Depending on what you’re selling, WooCommerce lets you use different product types. You can choose from four core product types: Simple product – It is the default.