To reblog a post, push the Reblog button at the bottom of a post directly on the site. You’ll then have the option to choose which site of yours you want to reblog to before confirming. You can also click the Share button from the Reader.
How do I repost a post on WordPress?
how do I repost an old blog entry?
- Change the post’s publication date. Edit the post and set it to draft. …
- Reblog. If you have reblogs enabled you can reblog your own posts. …
- Create a new post linking to the old post.
Can you reblog a post?
You can also reblog starting from a certain post in the reblog thread. Just click the username of whoever made the reblog you want to reblog from. It’ll open up, and you can click or tap its reblog icon to reblog that post.
What does reblogged mean?
Reblogging (or, in Twitter parlance, retweeting) is the mechanism in blogging which allows users to repost the content of another user’s post with an indication that the source of the post is another user.
How do I share an article on WordPress?
To activate sharing buttons, navigate to Jetpack → Settings → Sharing. Here, under Sharing buttons, turn on the Add sharing buttons to your posts button. Next, from your WordPress menu, select Settings → Sharing. Under Sharing Buttons, drag the services appropriate to your website into the Enabled Services box.
Can I repost an article on my blog?
The short answer is yes, but only if you have permission from the author. And once you do repost that content, be sure to use the Canonical URL Tag.
What are RSS feeds in WordPress?
RSS is a type of web feed that allows users and applications to receive regular updates from a website or blog of their choice. The acronym RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication or Rich Site Summary. It is sometimes referred to as the feed or RSS feed.
What happens when you reblog a post?
All reblogs contain a link back to your original post, so the more people reblog your posts, the more likely it is that you’ll attract new visitors (and perhaps new followers, too!).
What does hiding a reblog do?
Tumblr blogs usually contain a control bar at the top of the page that includes a “Reblog” button. When other Tumblr users reblog your posts, material is copied from your blog to theirs. Reblogging can be a great tool for distributing your content, particularly when your posts advertise your business.
How do I reblog a post with tags?
Tutorial: How to Reblog Tags
- STEP 1: When you see a post whose tags you would like to reblog, highlight them and copy them using Ctrl+C. …
- STEP 2: Click reblog and paste the tags in the comments section. …
- STEP 3: Erase the unnecessary tags. …
- STEP 4: Add credit. …
- STEP 5: Click Submit!
How do you undo a reblog?
How to Remove Reblog on Tumblr
- Log in to your Tumblr account.
- Scroll down to the caption screen.
- Highlight all text in the caption screen and press the “Delete” key.
- Click “Customize,” “Theme” and “Custom HTML” from the top menu.
- Locate all reblog tags in the code, highlight them and press the “Delete” key.
Why can’t I reblog from certain tumblrs?
It’s something that Tumblr staff turns on automatically for Tumblrs with a LOT of followers. To fix it, they will have to ask Tumblr on their own to flip the toggle and allow NSFW blogs to interact with their content. Then and only then will you be able to reblog their stuff.
What does link in the reblog mean?
When you hyperlink a reblog, you’re creating a direct link to a post on Tumblr that has been reposted by another user. That reblog may contain other comments that users have left because they posted it to their own Tumblr pages.
How do I share an article on my website?
You cannot share someone’s work on your website just because it is about you. This will amount to copyright infringement. If the article is important to you or your business, the first step is to contact the copyright owner. Once in contact, you can request permission to use the article.
How do I add social share buttons to my website?
Steps to enable social share buttons:
- Access your Single Post page.
- Close the Blog Manager and click the blog text.
- Click the Settings icon.
- Scroll down to Social Buttons.
- Select or deselect the checkboxes next to the social buttons to display or hide them: …
- Click the social button fields to change the text on them.
How do I add social media icons to my WordPress site?
Add Custom Social Icons
- Go to My Sites → Appearance → Customize → Widgets.
- Select the widget area where you’d like your icons to appear.
- Click Add a Widget and locate the Text Widget or Custom HTML Widget.
- Click the Widget name to add the widget.