With our theme installed, simply visit the WordPress Theme Options section under Appearance > Theme Options and then navigate to the General tab. Once you have navigated to the proper place, you can go to the section with the sliders and simply click the slider to hide or show the post meta.
How do I get rid of Meta and archive in WordPress?
In that case, you’ll want to go to WP Admin > Appearance > Widgets and remove the archives and meta widgets.
How do I remove the default meta description in WordPress?
How to remove WordPress Meta Generator Tag?
- Install WP Hardening from the WordPress store.
- Activate it. …
- Navigate to the “Security Fixers” tab in the plugin and just flick the toggle key next to the option “Remove Meta Generator tag.”
- And you are done.
How do I remove tags from WordPress posts?
How to Delete Tags
- Login to the WordPress Administrator.
- Click on the check box for each tag you wish to delete.
- Click on the drop-down arrow of the button labeled Bulk Actions.
- Click on Delete, then click on Apply.
Can you remove WordPress footer?
Yes, it is absolutely legal to remove footer credits link on your WordPress site. WordPress is free, and it is released under the GPL license. In short, that license gives you the freedom to use, modify, and even redistribute WordPress.
How do I remove the sidebar widget in WordPress?
Log into your WordPress dashboard. Go to Appearance > Widgets on the left side of your dashboard. Find the Sidebar area.
Install and activate the plugin.
- Go to Appearance > Disable Widgets.
- Under the Sidebar Widgets tab, click Select all to disable the sidebar widgets from your website.
- Click Save Changes.
How do I remove the archive from WordPress titles?
3. Code – The Hard Way
- Connect & Establish FTP connection with your WordPress.
- Navigate to wp-content > themes > Your Current Theme.
- Search for “category. php and “archive. php”.
- Click edit on both of them.
- Now search for “archive-title” and find the word ‘Archive’ and remove it.
How do I remove duplicate meta descriptions in WordPress?
There is an option under Tiles & Metas > Sitewide meta settings > Subpages of archives to noindex paginated pages. So you can use this option to noindex subpages of archives to remove duplicate Meta descriptions of paginated pages.
How do I change the meta description on my website?
Changing the SEO Titles and Meta Descriptions for Archives
- Login to your WordPress site.
- Navigate to the Yoast SEO Plugin. …
- Click on “Search Appearance” on the left side of the menu.
- Navigate to Archives along the top of the page.
- Change the “SEO title” and “Meta description”
Where is meta title in WordPress?
Once on the content editor screen, scroll down to the ‘AIOSEO Settings’ box below the content area. You will see your site’s title and an automatically generated description as the snippet. Below that, you’ll see the Meta Description field. Go ahead and enter a description into your Meta Description field.
How do I remove a post category?
When this happens, you can easily change previously set categories for individual posts.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Click “Posts” from the left pane and locate the post you want to change. …
- Hover your cursor over a post and click “Edit.”
- Uncheck any category to remove it from the post.
How do I remove a tag from a website?
Click on the tag in the example page or email. From the pop-up menu that displays after you click the tag, select Clear tag.
How do you hide tags?
To hide multiple photos or videos at once:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy, then tap Tags.
- Tap Manually Approve Tags.
- Next to Tagged Posts tap Edit.
- Select the photos or videos you’d like to hide from your profile, then tap Hide.
How do I remove the WordPress theme from the footer?
Removing or renaming the theme name in footer can be achieved directly from the WordPress customization tool.
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Customize.
- Click on Footer then Bottom Bar.
- Here you can disable the footer or change it in the edit footer credit.
How do I change the footer in WordPress 2019?
How to Edit a Footer in WordPress
- Log in to the WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Appearance > Customize.
- Look to see if you have a Footer option. If you do, select Footer > Bottom Bar. …
- If you have the Copyright Area option. If you do, you can make changes to this footer as well.