If you just want to remove the titles, it’s easy to do: Go to Pages > All Pages. Hover a page and click Quick Edit, then blank the title and click Update. You can also click the title or hover and click Edit, then find the heading at the top, delete the text inside, and click Update.
How do I hide the title of my homepage?
a. Hide the title for a specific page
- Go to Pages -> All pages;
- Hover your mouse cursor over the page, then over the Edit link, but don’t click it;
- At the bottom of your browser, you’ll see a link containing the page’s ID.
How do I change the homepage title in WordPress?
How to Change Your Default Homepage Title on WordPress
- Log in to your WordPress website admin dashboard. …
- Highlight the text in the “Site Title” text field and press “Delete.” Type a new title in the text field.
- Click the “Save Changes” button.
How do I remove a header in WordPress?
Remove the header or footer sitewide
- In the WordPress admin panel, click Appearance > Customize.
- To remove the header, click Header > Header layout and for the Layout setting select None.
- To remove the footer, click Footer > Footer layout and for the Layout setting select None.
How do I change my website title?
Change the Web Page Title
- Open the Web site with the Web page you want to change.
- If necessary, click the View menu, and then click Folder List to display the Folder List.
- In the Folder List, right-click the page you want to change, and then click Properties. …
- Type a new name for the title.
- Click OK.
Where is the site title in WordPress?
Your site’s title and tagline serve as most visitors’ introduction to your content. In many WordPress themes, these elements appear at the top of every page – often within the header. The title is typically the name of your site, while the tagline is a short phrase or sentence underneath.
How do I hide the header title in WordPress?
If you want to remove the page header from ALL pages, posts and archives on the site you can do so via the Customizer at Appearance > Customize > General Options > Page Title and set the style to “hidden”.
How do I remove the logo from my WordPress header?
To remove it, open the Customizer’s Header Image panel and click “Hide Image.”
How do I turn off Astra header?
Astra allows you to disable these through the Astra Meta box settings of the specific page or post. As you can see in the screenshot, you will find a meta box named Astra settings in your backend. You can disable the title, header or footer from here.
How do I hide page titles in Oceanwp?
If you want to remove the page header from ALL pages, posts and archives on the site you can do so via the Customizer at Appearance > Customize > General Options > Page Title and set the style to “Hidden”.
How do I remove a title from Betheme?
Remove page title. WordPress guide for hiding title from all pages
- Get to the title you want to hide.
- Click Inspect on it.
- Find out which title has the CSS assigned.
- Access Appearance -> Theme Editor from the WordPress dashboard.
- Insert the following code in the style. css file.